🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One on one with the President of the United States

BTW, lynching is the proper word to use for the double secret impeachment inquiry. It is a lynch mob mentality. their hate is so vile that regular channels just can't handle the hate.
If you can`t hate someone who mocks the handicapped and spits on our POWs just who can you hate? Someone never taught you right from wrong obviously.

BTW, lynching is the proper word to use for the double secret impeachment inquiry. It is a lynch mob mentality. their hate is so vile that regular channels just can't handle the hate.
If you can`t hate someone who mocks the handicapped and spits on our POWs just who can you hate? Someone never taught you right from wrong obviously.
Still spreading the LIES. You're a leftist so I dont expect better of you.

who does that? and where is written in our constitution that we get to change rules as we hate?

I mean, that's cool. I have some interesting ideas for such schmucks as you

They made out.

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

I always like to emphasize that Donald Trump is in fact the President of the United States ,for the ones in denial who can't handle reality.

Bingo. Trump lays it out:
  1. He had a legal responsibility as president to try to investigate how Russiagate began.
  2. All such conversations are monitored in real time by a myriad of people. It's not like someone overheard Trump listening under a door!
  3. The heads of Ukraine themselves said there was nothing there.
  4. The Left are a sick bunch.
  5. Ukrainegate/Russiagate, it all started before Trump even took office.
  6. The "investigation" now is nothing but a new, unsupervised, private mining operation conducted in secret trying to go through every source, every person they can drag in and try to see what pieces of this or that they can use and what they can put together out of all of it into a new false narrative to try to blow smoke up the ass of America again so they hope going into the election next year, there is such a cloud of doubts over the heads of enough voters that they can eke out a win.

I always like to emphasize that Donald Trump is in fact the President of the United States ,for the ones in denial who can't handle reality.A]

I have never denied the fact that Trump was legally elected and is our actual legal President.

Until he isn't.

I always like to emphasize that Donald Trump is in fact the President of the United States ,for the ones in denial who can't handle reality.

1. He had a legal responsibility as president to try to investigate how Russiagate began.

Trump had no legal responsibility to investigate the investigation into him.

Trump has specifically ordered the AG to do the investigation.
Is it self serving? Yes.
Will it likely cover up the parts that Trump doesn't like to admit- like Russia's actual involvement in the trying to subvert the election? Probably.

No surprise to me that Trump and his Trumpettes view the Constitution and Impeachment as a 'lynching'.

Trump had no legal responsibility to investigate the investigation into him.

Trump has specifically ordered the AG to do the investigation.
Is it self serving? Yes.
Will it likely cover up the parts that Trump doesn't like to admit- like Russia's actual involvement in the trying to subvert the election? Probably.

Since Russia (and other countries) worked with Hillary, I suspect that it won't be covered up.

No surprise to me that Trump and his Trumpettes view the Constitution and Impeachment as a 'lynching'.

It's all fake
People that support a coup should be executed
Ya up for that, puss?

You know, when the Mueller report was being investigated, I was waiting to see if anything would come from it. And, while there was stuff in there that definitely looked shady, there really wasn't anything concrete that you could point to for impeachment that most people would understand. That is one of the reasons that Pelosi kept saying no to impeachment proceedings.

However...............when the Ukraine phone call came out, it sounded like there could have been something there. Then, Trump released the transcript of the phone call which showed that there was something that looked like quid pro quo. The whistleblower statement released the following day confirmed it. Since then? There have been things that keep surfacing from this investigation, and each day it looks more and more like Trump actually did something wrong, and that is why Pelosi finally launched the investigation.

You know, when the Mueller report was being investigated, I was waiting to see if anything would come from it. And, while there was stuff in there that definitely looked shady, there really wasn't anything concrete that you could point to for impeachment that most people would understand. That is one of the reasons that Pelosi kept saying no to impeachment proceedings.

However...............when the Ukraine phone call came out, it sounded like there could have been something there. Then, Trump released the transcript of the phone call which showed that there was something that looked like quid pro quo. The whistleblower statement released the following day confirmed it. Since then? There have been things that keep surfacing from this investigation, and each day it looks more and more like Trump actually did something wrong, and that is why Pelosi finally launched the investigation.
Let me guess ....you're only going to say it 7 times ?:71:

that's what people did in the past when there was no constitutional law to do what they wanted. it was a lynching.

Forum List

Back