One Person Triggers All At Trump Rally

There is no right to protest at a private event on private property. The folks were there to exorcise their first amendment right, to peaceably assemble, the protestor was infringing on their rights. She is lucky she is charged with violating their civil rights.

Absolutely! Trump needs his safe space.

Wrong use of the term. "Safe Space" is a made up construct people use when they don't want to hear (or let others hear) a particular speech or presentation.

Try harder.

Never is heard a discouraging word in Trumplandia. I'll try as hard or as little as I want. You ain't the fucking effort moderator.

Why is Trump such a cuck??
President Trump is the exact opposite of a cuck.

A cuck would let a feminazi walk all over him and apologize to her. You know, like you would.

President Trump tells them to fuck off and laughs at them while doing it.

000_17Q361-640x400.jpg

If Dems win in 2020, they will try to ban fracking. Who benefits most from that?

The planet. Try harder.

There is no right to protest at a private event on private property. The folks were there to exorcise their first amendment right, to peaceably assemble, the protestor was infringing on their rights. She is lucky she is charged with violating their civil rights.
There is no right to anything outside the aristocracy.

Okay snowflake. :itsok:
If you don't understand the dysfunctionalism of the society you inhabit, you may be too snowflaky to look at it.

Throughout the year, a barrage of studies has uncovered the breathtaking scope of wealth inequality all over the world. Among them was “Public Good or Private Wealth,” the British charity Oxfam’s annual study of global inequality that revealed, among other disheartening statistics, that the fortunes of billionaires increased by 12% in 2018—or $2.5 billion a day. In the same year, the wealth of the 3.8 billion people who make up the poorest half of humanity dropped by 11%. In America, the Federal Reserve and the Government Accountability Office released similarly grim reports.

The Washington Post’s Greg Sargent refers to the situation as “the
triumph of the rich … one of the defining stories of our time.” He concludes that at least one cause of this massive inequality is the rapid rise of the individual incomes of America’s top earners. Another cause, he hypothesizes, is the declining progressivity of the tax code—that is, the rich are not only earning more money but paying less in taxes, while wages for the middle class and the poor aren’t rising at the same rate, but they either pay the same in taxes or, in some cases, even more.
------

Among Zucman’s findings: “Among the bottom 50% of earners, average real annual income even after taxes and transfers has edged up a meager $8,000 since 1970, rising from just over $19,000 to just over $27,000 in 2018.

“By contrast, among the top 1% of earners, average income even after taxes and transfers has tripled since 1970, rising by more than $800,000, from just over $300,000 to over $1 million in 2018.

“Among the top 0.1%, average after-tax-and-transfer income has increased fivefold, from just over $1 million in 1970 to over $5 million in 2018. And among the top .01%, it has increased nearly sevenfold, from just over $3.5 million to over $24 million.”
------

Proof That the Rich Have Won America's Class War
Proof That the Rich Have Won America's Class War
------

upload_2019-12-11_13-19-5.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

Wrong use of the term. "Safe Space" is a made up construct people use when they don't want to hear (or let others hear) a particular speech or presentation.

Try harder.

Never is heard a discouraging word in Trumplandia. I'll try as hard or as little as I want. You ain't the fucking effort moderator.

You did not respond to my statement.

No, they were there to listen to the worst.

Is that the best you got? Well at least you admit you can’t refute that I am right.
You're more Reich than right.

President Trump is the exact opposite of a cuck.

A cuck would let a feminazi walk all over him and apologize to her. You know, like you would.

President Trump tells them to fuck off and laughs at them while doing it.

000_17Q361-640x400.jpg

If Dems win in 2020, they will try to ban fracking. Who benefits most from that?

The planet. Try harder.

No, other Oil producing States like Saudi, Venezuela, and RUSSIA.

Higher oil prices helps Putin far more than anything else people could do.

No, they were there to listen to the worst.

Is that the best you got? Well at least you admit you can’t refute that I am right.
You're more Reich than right.

I’m a “realm”, wow!

Try harder.

Your statement lacked interest.

The poster to whom I replied posited the protester was unwelcome at the Trump rally. You know, like the truth.

Why are you such a shithead?
I will take that as a compliment from a dic sucker like you...

Now...why is Trump such a cuck?

A woman wearing a hat triggers him that much??

As much as you dumb asses love to think you are triggering someone by wearing a MAGA hat -- why does your cult leader act like so much of a bitch?

It was a private assembly of like minded people.
They have a right to not be contaminated by deranged, infected vermin of the #metoo ( I love this hashtag, pound me too, lol) movement, code pink, or any other unhinged individuals.

Remember this?

Yeah, throw em out into the cold. Don't give em their coats. No coats. No coats. Confiscate their coats. lolol.

Somebody really does need to make a video compilation of these people getting tossed, it's hilarious the way he trolls em on their way out.

All they did was boo her. Imagine what would happen to a conservative who demonstrated at a democrat rally. They would have to call an ambulance.
Well protesters rushed the stage at a Bernie rally....no one was killed or hurt...

and Bernie didn't opine about the good old days when people who protest were carried out on a stretcher...

Bernie didn't encourage anyone to hit protesters and promised to pay their legal bills....sorry, there is no both sides on this one.....trump supporters are the same fragile cucks as they claim the other side is....

They have a right to not be contaminated by deranged, infected vermin of the #metoo ( I love this hashtag, pound me too, lol) movement, code pink, or any other unhinged individuals.
so in other words, only people who are cult followers are allowed??

Got it......

Got it......

Or ones who want to convert and get right with the country.

Try harder.

The poster to whom I replied posited the protester was unwelcome at the Trump rally. You know, like the truth.

Their actions were unwelcome.

Would a person in a MAGA hat and a Trump 2020 sign be left alone at a Democratic Candidate's rally?

Got it......

Would a person in a MAGA hat and a Trump 2020 sign be allowed to disrupt a rally by one of the Democratic Candidates?

Try harder.

Would a person in a MAGA hat and a Trump 2020 sign be left alone at a Democratic Candidate's rally?

I don't know. Try it and see.

Try harder.

I don't know. Try it and see.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Forum List

Back