One thing about derailing the Donald that scares me

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I think Cruz might beat Hillary, and the thought of having a President who has EARNED a real hatred by 99 senators is terrifying.

Of course the thought of Donald Trump as potus is likewise a sphincter clenching one.

I think Cruz might beat Hillary, and the thought of having a President who has EARNED a real hatred by 99 senators is terrifying.

Of course the thought of Donald Trump as potus is likewise a sphincter clenching one.
It's not a popularity contest. If the people elect Trump or Cruz that's just too fucking bad for the senators

What bothers me is the establishment elected officials effort to try to derail their own party's candidate.
Well, Trump's not getting 50% of the vote. It may be interesting that here in Mississippi are true Tea Party leader was going to host a Cruz visit, but he's cancelled. Trump will be here. I think Trump will get 50% here on the racist vote, and Hillary will get 80% on the black.

The source of hate is ENVY.
No it's not envy. It's hatred for a back stabbing sob. I just don't see how he could govern.

What bothers me is the establishment elected officials effort to try to derail their own party's candidate.
Well, Trump's not getting 50% of the vote. It may be interesting that here in Mississippi are true Tea Party leader was going to host a Cruz visit, but he's cancelled. Trump will be here. I think Trump will get 50% here on the racist vote, and Hillary will get 80% on the black.
LOL, you said that bass ackwards. If Hillary is getting votes by race she's the one with racist votes. Duh.

The source of hate is ENVY.
No it's not envy. It's hatred for a back stabbing sob. I just don't see how he could govern.

Back stabbing is a fact of political life. Those who are too timid ENVY those who are good and successful at it.

Injecting racism into your own thread. Interesting

Racist vote? Really? Here is a flash, pandering to blacks by offering entitlements is racist also, gots ta keeps dem on dat plantation

Cruz will be forced to kneel by the Senate if he is the President.

Rest easy, Bendog.....NEITHER Trump nor Cruz will ever see the inside of the oval office.

They probably figure, we can try to stop this mess now and concede the election to Hillary --- which is what was going to happen no matter who the gop nominated --- and then get our shit together for the next presidential run, or we can support one of these KKKlowns and lose the election to Hillary anyway, along with any credibility we might have had.

Everyone talks about how much people hate Cruz without really going into any detail of why said people hate Cruz.

Public servants are ignoring the public. I would say that's new but...

Forum List

Back