One Thing Is For Certain

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Obama will never stand against Daesh or any other Islamist terrorist group.

So how many of these bedwetter threads are there going to be? We should have a pool.

This isn't good for muslims or democrats. Sadly,,,,this is going to hurt any attempt to maintain our infrastructure, fund our science institutions or do much of anything.

Sad.

Conservatives use to be for maintaining America as a great power and building things...Just that they believed in accountability.

So how many of these bedwetter threads are there going to be? We should have a pool.
I don't know?

How long are you going to ignore reality and pretend that any time someone brings up FP you need to pretend that it is 'bed wetting.'

I am not sure you would know fear if it slapped you across the face.

This isn't good for muslims or democrats. Sadly,,,,this is going to hurt any attempt to maintain our infrastructure, fund our science institutions or do much of anything.

Sad.

Conservatives use to be for maintaining America as a great power and building things...Just that they believed in accountability.
How in the FUCK can you bring this back around to your asinine INFRASTRUCTURE statement.

I really should have put you on ignore years ago - you have posted the same idiotic thing 41,000 times.

Sad.

How in the FUCK can you bring this back around to your asinine INFRASTRUCTURE statement.

I really should have put you on ignore years ago - you have posted the same idiotic thing 41,000 times.

Well, I do feel that we do need to take this war seriously, but cutting everything isn't going to help us win.

Sorry if some things matter a lot to me and don't too you.

Obama will never stand against Daesh or any other Islamist terrorist group.
Cair will put pressure on obama, and obama will put pressure on the FBI, and it will be workplace violence. Which will make the muslims happy and the bedwetters on this forum happy. And it will be the dawning of the age of Aquarius

Sad.

And they still are. If this is terrorism, those responsible should be held responsible and other Muslims who have stayed beyond their visas should be forced out of the country. We have a president who won't hold any of them responsible.

48 suspects are under 24 hour surveillance involving 12 AGENTS FOR EACH SUSPECT.

Fox news.

Forum List

Back