One Thing We Know For Sure...............

.............global warming is a hoax:

View attachment 57803
Show us the map on Sunday, dufus.

You right wing horse's asses wouldn't spend a goddamned dime to see a cockroach eat a bale of hay. If JFK and Lyndon Johnson had been Republicans we would be speaking Russian and the USSR would have a colony on the moon. The limited perception of a bunch of Rightists reminds me of a piss ant in a field of zoysia grass. All the ant sees is zoysia grass.

You seem upset....or drunk
Or schlonged.

View attachment 57803

You right wing horse's asses wouldn't spend a goddamned dime to see a cockroach eat a bale of hay. If JFK and Lyndon Johnson had been Republicans we would be speaking Russian and the USSR would have a colony on the moon. The limited perception of a bunch of Rightists reminds me of a piss ant in a field of zoysia grass. All the ant sees is zoysia grass.

You seem upset....or drunk
Or schlonged.

Left loons are used to getting schlonged, they just don't realize they are getting schlonged

View attachment 57803

So how did JFK and LBJ stop the USSR from having a colony on the moon? Sounds like you had to much eggnog already .

View attachment 57803

You right wing horse's asses wouldn't spend a goddamned dime to see a cockroach eat a bale of hay. If JFK and Lyndon Johnson had been Republicans we would be speaking Russian and the USSR would have a colony on the moon. The limited perception of a bunch of Rightists reminds me of a piss ant in a field of zoysia grass. All the ant sees is green.
You went full retard on that one.

View attachment 57803

So how did JFK and LBJ stop the USSR from having a colony on the moon? Sounds like you had to much eggnog already .

When JFK made his pledge to send a man to the moon and return him safely to the earth our space program went into high gear. The Soviets tried to keep up but they spent their arses all the way into bankruptcy. Like I said.....if we had waited for a bunch of goddamned Republicans to spend that kind of money on a research program we would still be waiting. If it doesn't include massive tax cuts for the wealthy the Republicans aren't interested.

The Loons call it Global Warming--when its hot; and Climate Change--when its cold.

When they are digging their way out from under a mountain of snow because of a Noreaster, as in the last few years...that's just Weather.

When there is a warm few weeks during the winter...its Global Warming.

In sum: There are completely full of shit.

One other thing we know for sure is that bed wetters will use every weather oddity as "evidence" your SUV is destroying the planet.

Late summer blizzards?

a moonbat parrot said:
CLIMATE CHANGE!!! BAN COAL!!!

Early winter warm spell?

a moonbat parrot said:
GLOBAL WARMING!!! ALGORE WAS RIGHT!!!

Record cold temps last winter?

a moonbat parrot said:
CLIMATE CHANGE!!! WE NEED TO FUND SOLAR POWER RESEARCH!!!

It will never end with these idiots. They need to be refuted intellectually and many posters here have done that quite well. They also need to be ridiculed relentlessly as the sniveling, servile, bed wetting dumbfucks they are.

That's an endeavor I will take up eagerly.

Looks like 190 nations can see the need:

Breaking: World leaders just agreed to a landmark deal to fight global warming

Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much Warmer

View attachment 57803

When JFK made his pledge to send a man to the moon and return him safely to the earth our space program went into high gear. The Soviets tried to keep up but they spent their arses all the way into bankruptcy. Like I said.....if we had waited for a bunch of goddamned Republicans to spend that kind of money on a research program we would still be waiting. If it doesn't include massive tax cuts for the wealthy the Republicans aren't interested.
And the USSR lasted another 25 years.
So when Reagan announced Star Wars and actually did force the Soviets to spend on their military you dismiss it.
You're the stupidest of the stupid on this site, Cambpell. I think all that work around nuclear reactors has made your brain radioactive.

I am all for clean air and clean water. In fact as I look around, I have that. I already paid my dues for that. Any place that not have that yet? fix it yourselves. My limit to charity has been reached.

As far as liberals are concerned, we Republicans don't care about clean air and clean water. We breathe and drink different stuff.
sometimes the way some on the right talk about it,i can see why some have that opinion....

View attachment 57803

Do you ever read any American history??

We turned Von Braun loose on the Saturn 5 rocket and the Soviets tried to keep up but spent themselves into oblivion. Meanwhile we made multiple trips to the moon. To show you how the shoe's on the other foot we have to hitch a ride with Russia to get to and from the ISS now. In case you haven't noticed there is no Soviet Union.

31F79A3FD77FA969ECDE7686FE6060901999956B

View attachment 57803

And the USSR lasted another 25 years.
So when Reagan announced Star Wars and actually did force the Soviets to spend on their military you dismiss it.
You're the stupidest of the stupid on this site, Cambpell. I think all that work around nuclear reactors has made your brain radioactive.

You Think....that'll be the day.

The Loons call it Global Warming--when its hot; and Climate Change--when its cold.

When they are digging their way out from under a mountain of snow because of a Noreaster, as in the last few years...that's just Weather.

When there is a warm few weeks during the winter...its Global Warming.

In sum: There are completely full of shit.

Exactly. When things stopped getting warmer they didn't know what to do, so they changed it from global warming to climate change. Global warming stopped, but the climate has been changing since God put this planet here. This way they can never say they are wrong no matter what the climate or weather conditions are.

View attachment 57803

Right, and it just so happened that the Soviet empire collapsed many years later.

If a Democrat had been in charge, we would still be living the cold war.

Right, and it just so happened that the Soviet empire collapsed many years later.

If a Democrat had been in charge, we would still be living the cold war.

If the soviets could have held out until obozo was elected, he would have surrendered to them already. Putin would have the meat muppet faggot hanging curtains in Putin's new summer home.

obama-hanging-curtains.jpg

Forum List

Back