One Would Have to be a complete Idiot . . .

Who did they steal this land from then, and produce evidence of any treaty giving them ownership ?

Did Native Americans have all their deeds in order when we invaded their homeland? That's why we had a legal case for taking their land, because they didn't have anything signed, sealed, and notarized? They fought like sons-of-bitches to keep it, I can promise you that.

The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty. Did not need to be notarised as it was common knowledge at the time. During the Mandate for Palestine land was notarised by the British under the Mandate and title deeds duly noted. The Mandate also bequeathed the land title of the remaining land to the Jews in a series of treaties of 1920, 1922 and 1924, it did not bequeath any of the land to arab muslims.

So once again who did the Jews steal this land from and were id the land title giving them ownership ?
The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty.

A common misperception fueled by Israeli propaganda.

The territories of the ME were divided into "successor states" that were to be held in trust under the mandate system until the people (Those who normally lived in their respective successor states.) could stand alone. Neither the LoN nor the mandates claimed any ownership of those successor states.

This is a good article from a non-Zionist Jewish source. It's about 90% accurate although I've spotted a few minor errors. Well worth the read for anyone interested in the truth. The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

All you need do is read the Koran and hadiths to see what the origins of the ISLAMONAZI-Jew conflict is. It was the genocide of the Jewish tribe by Mohamed because they would not bow down and worship him as god. From that day on he declared that muslims MUST KILL THE JEWS

Prove it.

One would have to be a complete idiot not to know that those calling themselves Israelis have, to this day, stolen a large portion of land, and continue to steal more of it, that once was in control of the ancestors who now call themselves Palestinians . . . your comments please. ~ Susan
PS I forewarn of your tricks please . . . I think that Islam is the cruelest religion that ever surfaced itself on our evolved planet, and it is particularly cruel to my sex.
PPS My love to all . . . .
Name a country in the World who's boundaries were not determined through Warfare...........All nations have boundaries stained in blood.
Since the Allied powers created the U.N. that argument no longer has any bearing on the subject and is irrelevant.
Baloney..........the Allied powers one the power through War..........Created the UN via victories on the battlefield........the victors of the War voted to recognize Israel as a Nation and were willing to create a Palestine as well, but the small strip of land in the middle east was too much for the Mussies..........even though Jordan was part of the mandate...............

The U.N. Charter forbids the acquisition of territory through war. Zionist Israel was created at the wrong time.

One would have to be a complete idiot not to know that those calling themselves Israelis have, to this day, stolen a large portion of land, and continue to steal more of it, that once was in control of the ancestors who now call themselves Palestinians . . . your comments please. ~ Susan
PS I forewarn of your tricks please . . . I think that Islam is the cruelest religion that ever surfaced itself on our evolved planet, and it is particularly cruel to my sex.
Name a country in the World who's boundaries were not determined through Warfare...........All nations have boundaries stained in blood.
Since the Allied powers created the U.N. that argument no longer has any bearing on the subject and is irrelevant.
Baloney..........the Allied powers one the power through War..........Created the UN via victories on the battlefield........the victors of the War voted to recognize Israel as a Nation and were willing to create a Palestine as well, but the small strip of land in the middle east was too much for the Mussies..........even though Jordan was part of the mandate...............

The U.N. Charter forbids the acquisition of territory through war. Zionist Israel was created at the wrong time.
And I was speeding on my way to work yesterday...........just because it's the law or rule doesn't mean it means a dang thing.

Ask Russia.............It worked so well there didn't it.

Who did they steal this land from then, and produce evidence of any treaty giving them ownership ?

Did Native Americans have all their deeds in order when we invaded their homeland? That's why we had a legal case for taking their land, because they didn't have anything signed, sealed, and notarized? They fought like sons-of-bitches to keep it, I can promise you that.

The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty. Did not need to be notarised as it was common knowledge at the time. During the Mandate for Palestine land was notarised by the British under the Mandate and title deeds duly noted. The Mandate also bequeathed the land title of the remaining land to the Jews in a series of treaties of 1920, 1922 and 1924, it did not bequeath any of the land to arab muslims.

So once again who did the Jews steal this land from and were id the land title giving them ownership ?
The land title was held by the Ottomans until 1919 when it transferred to the LoN as war booty.

The territories of the ME were divided into "successor states" that were to be held in trust under the mandate system until the people (Those who normally lived in their respective successor states.) could stand alone. Neither the LoN nor the mandates claimed any ownership of those successor states.

Wrong they were divided into Mandates, with each Mandate have one of more FUTURE nations in it. In the case of Jordan and Syria the land was given to arab royals from outside of the respective mandates. Unless you can produce the treaties detailing " successor states" and "held in trust" signed by the LoN.

The popular ISLAMONAZI misconception is that the Mandates were solely for the arab muslims, when the Mandate for Palestine spelt out it was for the Jews only. It made no mention of an arab muslim national home as they were catered for in all the other Mandates. Unless you can find any mention of any other than a Jewish national home in the Mandate for Palestine.

Anything other than the facts as detailed in LoN treaties is just ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and BLOOD LIBELS
...when the Mandate for Palestine spelt out it was for the Jews only.

Could you quote those passages?

And I was speeding on my way to work yesterday...........just because it's the law or rule doesn't mean it means a dang thing.

Whether you were caught or not, breaking the law makes you a criminal. So if someone steals something from you, will you shrug and say, "...just because it's the law or rule doesn't mean it means a dang thing."?

Whether you were caught or not, breaking the law makes you a criminal. So if someone steals something from you, will you shrug and say, "...just because it's the law or rule doesn't mean it means a dang thing."?
Then we are a nation of criminals as all have broken the law on speeding from time to time............and that will continue unless you are a dumb ass.............

It implies I don't really care about the law, and even though I could get a ticket, if I'm in a hurry I'm going to speed...........Stealing is an apples to oranges argument. It is completely different and in No way is the same as speeding.............If I was a thief, then I'd be a criminal.............speeding doesn't violate anyone's rights and I'm the one risking having to pay a fine for doing so........Not you or anyone else...............

No infringement of rights in the speeding part, and please do not say I'm a reckless driver because I speed. Slow driving morons cause more wrecks than speeders anyway in my opinion.

This is a good article from a non-Zionist Jewish source. It's about 90% accurate although I've spotted a few minor errors. Well worth the read for anyone interested in the truth. The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

All you need do is read the Koran and hadiths to see what the origins of the ISLAMONAZI-Jew conflict is. It was the genocide of the Jewish tribe by Mohamed because they would not bow down and worship him as god. From that day on he declared that muslims MUST KILL THE JEWS

Prove it.

The Genocide of Banu Qurayza - WikiIslam

Qur'anic Account[edit]
The Qur'an refers to this incident in Surah 33:

And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew and ye made captive some. And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is Able to do all things
Qur'an 33:26-27
Analysis of Qur'anic Account[edit]
The people of the scripture being referred to in the above verse, are the Jews of the Banu Qurayza tribe. The reason given for slaying them is their alleged support of the Meccans who came to fight the Muslims of Medina. A close look at the Qur'anic verses above confirms the Qur'an is mentioning this incident after its occurrence. And it is Allah accusing people of the scripture of supporting Meccans. Muslims usually justify the Banu Qurayza massacre based on these verses as they imply the tribe broke their treaty and joined the Meccans against Muslims. They argue that since breaking a treaty and fighting along with the Meccans was a treacherous act, the Jews of Banu Qurayza deserved total annihilation.

This allegation is totally baseless, and there were no treacherous acts on Banu Qurayza's part that could possibly justify the total annihilation of their tribe. They were being victimized for the incentives of Muhammad. This much will be made clear as we move along with the holy texts of Islam. And for this purpose it is necessary to start from where the Qur'an first mentions the battle of Khandaq (trench). The genocide in question occurred after this battle.

Yet it didn't stop the arab muslims from the acquisition of territory through war did it. And you forget that there was already a set of treaties giving the land to the Jews prior to the UN being formed, and the UN took on the powers of the Mandate in this respect. So in reality the UN exceeded its authority in offering the arab muslims part of Palestine.

Wrong they were divided into Mandates, with each Mandate have one of more FUTURE nations in it. In the case of Jordan and Syria the land was given to arab royals from outside of the respective mandates. Unless you can produce the treaties detailing " successor states" and "held in trust" signed by the LoN.

The popular ISLAMONAZI misconception is that the Mandates were solely for the arab muslims, when the Mandate for Palestine spelt out it was for the Jews only. It made no mention of an arab muslim national home as they were catered for in all the other Mandates. Unless you can find any mention of any other than a Jewish national home in the Mandate for Palestine.

Anything other than the facts as detailed in LoN treaties is just ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and BLOOD LIBELS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)

Establishment of a national home for the Jewish people[edit

The preamble of the mandate document declared:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[28]

Whereas recognition has thereby [i.e. by the Treaty of Sèvres] been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine, and to the grounds for reconstituting their National Home in that country .

The Avalon Project The Palestine Mandate

ART. 4.
An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Zionist organization, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.

ART. 6.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[28]

Whereas recognition has thereby [i.e. by the Treaty of Sèvres] been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine, and to the grounds for reconstituting their National Home in that country .

ART. 4.
An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Zionist organization, so long as its organization and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as such agency. It shall take steps in consultation with His Britannic Majesty's Government to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home.

ART. 6.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

....in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,

The key words are IN PALESTINE, as I've said before a "national home" does not necessarily mean a state, nor does it imply in any way "Jews only" as the section, "it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,

Then we are a nation of criminals as all have broken the law on speeding from time to time............and that will continue unless you are a dumb ass.............

It implies I don't really care about the law, and even though I could get a ticket, if I'm in a hurry I'm going to speed...........Stealing is an apples to oranges argument. It is completely different and in No way is the same as speeding.............If I was a thief, then I'd be a criminal.............speeding doesn't violate anyone's rights and I'm the one risking having to pay a fine for doing so........Not you or anyone else...............

No infringement of rights in the speeding part, and please do not say I'm a reckless driver because I speed. Slow driving morons cause more wrecks than speeders anyway in my opinion.

You were equating the acquisition of land by force with speeding; I merely demonstated this was a foolish analogy, but the principle of criminality applies in each case, a law was broken.

You were equating the acquisition of land by force with speeding; I merely demonstated this was a foolish analogy, but the principle of criminality applies in each case, a law was broken.
And I simply responded to your criminal remarks and your comparison to a thief which was laughable.

ART. 4.

ART. 6.

....in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,

The key words are IN PALESTINE, as I've said before a "national home" does not necessarily mean a state, nor does it imply in any way "Jews only" as the section, "it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine,

And were does it say giving half the land to arab muslims. The term "in Palestine" means in the Mandate for Palestine which includes Jordan. In this case it does mean STATE or Nation, the clue is in the term NATIONal home.

And once again like the good ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGE you omit any reference to Jews and their rights, as in

or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

People would think you did not want the Jews to be allowed to exist the way you are going on.

Now is the national home of Egyptians Egypt or is it Eritrea ?

And you were singling Israel and the Jews out as if they were doing it, when the evidence shows that muslims are the ones doing it

And you were singling Israel and the Jews out as if they were doing it, when the evidence shows that muslims are the ones doing it

Prove it.

Prove it.
I quoted wording from your side of the equation backing up my post...............what have you proved...............

Prove it.

Read your own post.................

ART. 4.

ART. 6.
This post contradicts your post in question.

ART. 4.

ART. 6.
This post contradicts your post in question.

Care to point out were it mentions a national home for the arab muslims then ? Or were it says with the arab muslims in charge ? It doesn't does it, all it says is THE JEWS, with a passing comment about the non Jews living in Palestine not having their 1920 rights infringed

Forum List

Back