🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only 1 black on The MacMichaels jury

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The liberals are whining....but why should there be any blacks at all on the jury?

No black person is on trial.

The constitution declares the accused are enitled to a jury of their 'peers'....we all know a black is not a peer to a white.

Why are our constitutional rights to a fair trial....a jury of our peers...being being ignored?

'Peer' defined........
a person who is the equal of another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, or status.
a person of the same legal status as another.
something of equal worth or quality.

Last edited:
The liberals are whining....but why should there be any blacks at all on the jury?

No black person is on trial.

The constitution declares the accused are enitled to a jury of their 'peers'....we all know a black is not a peer to a white.

Why are our constitutional rights to a fair trial....a jury of our peers...being being ignored?

'Peer' defined........
a person who is the equal of another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, or status.
a person of the same legal status as another.
something of equal worth or quality.

How many blacks were on the Chauvin jury? They all had him convicted outside with Maxine Waters....

already a thread on this by one of the board black racists figures we would get one from the other side. ALL the excluded jurors expressed bias and were legally excluded because of it. Had nothing to do with race. As for claiming a white person can not get a fair trial from a black on the jury that is just as offensive as claiming a black cant get a fair trial with a white on the jury.

already a thread on this by one of the board black racists figures we would get one from the other side. ALL the excluded jurors expressed bias and were legally excluded because of it. Had nothing to do with race. As for claiming a white person can not get a fair trial from a black on the jury that is just as offensive as claiming a black cant get a fair trial with a white on the jury.
The judge said it was discriminatory.

It is well known that blacks are more biased and this jury selection process proves it....and thus it is only logical that this phenomenon of black bias would carry over to a trial of a white by blacks. duh!

I would like to see some comments on this by some who have some intellectual depth.

The judge said it was discriminatory.

It is well known that blacks are more biased and this jury selection process proves....and it is only logical that this phenomenon of black bias would carry over to a trial of a white by blacks. duh!
The Judge seated the Jury and did not start a query into racial bias. He is just bleating and said he could do nothing because ( heaven forbid) the defense cited specific cases of bias on each juror.

The Judge seated the Jury and did not start a query into racial bias. He is just bleating and said he could do nothing because ( heaven forbid) the defense cited specific cases of bias on each juror.
Yes but I am talking about much more than just this one case....it has become a ritual of sorts to always have a black or blacks on juries......nothing in the constitution requiring blacks to be on any jury....unless the defendant on trial is black then it would be covered by the 'peer' requirement.

Not even to mention all the problems caused by black jurors is well known

Yes but I am talking about much more than just this one case....it has become a ritual of sorts to always have a black or blacks on juries......nothing in the constitution requiring blacks to be on any jury....unless the defendant on trial is black then it would be covered by the 'peer' requirement.

Not even to mention all the problems caused by black jurors is well known
Look I understand you are racist but your delusions are not real.

How many blacks were on the Chauvin jury? They all had him convicted outside with Maxine Waters....

Last edited:
Look I understand you are racist but your delusions are not real.
I put all real stoooopids on ignore.....buh byebye

Are there any intelligent blacks on this board?

I have not run across any hence whenever one pops up on a thread of mine....I tend to put them on ignore real fast...not worth the time to fool with them.....way toooo biased and propagandized.

I do not know if the Sgt. is black but his stupidity qualifies him....you cannot fix stupid....thus if something or someone cannot be fixed just get rid of them and do not waste board space with them.

'I served on a jury in Inglewood circa 2003 for a black man who blew blood alcohol tests way above the legal limit. He was clearly guilty but the three blacks on the jury said that enough young black men were in jail and they weren’t going to convict a brother. So the jury was hung.

In general, blacks and Muslims seem to exhibit a strong sense of group identity and group solidarity and that makes them a poor choice for juries and other objective roles.'

Last edited:
No blacks on the Jury?

Seems like the good ole days in Georgia

I put all real stoooopids on ignore.....buh byebye

Are there any intelligent blacks on this board?

I have not run across any hence whenever one pops up on a thread of mine....I tend to put them on ignore real fast...not worth the time to fool with them.....way toooo biased and propagandized.

I do not know if the Sgt. is black but his stupidity qualifies him....you cannot fix stupid....thus if something or someone cannot be fixed just get rid of them and do not waste board space with them.

'I served on a jury in Inglewood circa 2003 for a black man who blew blood alcohol tests way above the legal limit. He was clearly guilty but the three blacks on the jury said that enough young black men were in jail and they weren’t going to convict a brother. So the jury was hung.

In general, blacks and Muslims seem to exhibit a strong sense of group identity and group solidarity and that makes them a poor choice for juries and other objective roles.'

You're correct. Where us white folks don't care about demographics. We ain't still loving in the 60s. If a white dude gets his pecker cut off by some black crack hooker, we'd just laugh at him for messing with a black crack hooker.

Why? Because that's hilarious.

Well when the black population gets to even 20%, we can discuss it.
After all, a black person having to sit on a jury is probably racist.
Even blacks say blacks are more racist than any other group.

Even blacks say blacks are more racist than any other group.

You know, where I live now. Where I lived before, you rarely ran into any racism from blacks or whites.
Both little towns had anywhere from a 50/50 mix to a 75/25% mix. And all seemed well. But when you get into towns where there's a lot more blacks than whites, everything changes. Like in South Dallas or South Pine Bluff Arkansas.

So I'm thinking, it's gotta be a cultural thing. Because race has nothing to do with one being a good or bad person. And honestly, it's got nothing to do with one being a racist, when you get right down to it.

Why does the color of a person's skin matter if he or she is qualified to serve on a jury?

The ONLY ones making race a real issue is the left. When the right does it, it's just to remind the left how racist they are for pushing this racist, pro blm BS, so much.
Did it matter than Chauvin was white? According to the left. Even though almost double the amount of whites get killed by cops every year.
When someone brings up the fact that "all lives matter" to a BLM supporter, suddenly they're racist.

This whole racism crap is just BS. And it's going to take the left down come the mid terms. Because enough people are realizing that all lives matter. And not just black lives.
Not to mention the fact that BLM has gotten way to violent for most white people to support.

Ha. I have one word for you ----

O.J. Simpson.

Forum List

Back