Only 10% of Clinton Foundation Funds went to Charity

About 50% of their income goes to charity. The rest goes to tailored pant suits, whores and assassinations.
Prove it.

Dante seconds the motion

"Prove it" TNHarley
Dante wants to ride the hog. What dante doesn't realize is, the hog is too powerful for dante. Dantes wrist is too limp to hold on to the hog tight enough.
Team Harpie replies? Oh my!
I have no idea what that means lol

About 50% of their income goes to charity. The rest goes to tailored pant suits, whores and assassinations.
Prove it.

Dante seconds the motion

"Prove it" TNHarley
Dante wants to ride the hog. What dante doesn't realize is, the hog is too powerful for dante. Dantes wrist is too limp to hold on to the hog tight enough.
It's okay. One of the benefits of being a member of the USMB Lame Mafia, is never having to have an idea

You guys rock! Not really

Prove it.

Dante seconds the motion

"Prove it" TNHarley
It's okay. One of the benefits of being a member of the USMB Lame Mafia, is never having to have an idea

You guys rock! Not really
retarded-boy.gif

That is right, 90% went elsewhere and only 10% went to it's stated cause - CHARITY! I realize there are expenses and costs, buy to the tune of 90%? Come on now, how corrupt can a person be?

We used to wait and see how corrupt a politician would become. Clinton is already taking the cake of the most corrupt politician ever.

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013

View attachment 87081

This has been debunked multiple times. Pay attention:

The Foundation has in-house charitable operations. They don't give the money to an outside charity because they do the work themselves.

And again only 10% of their budget actually goes to doing charity work!

Not true. If a Foundation employee is working somewhere on a charitable project, that shows up as salary, not charity. But it IS charity.

Even you should be able to comprehend that.

Problem with that argument is they are trying to paint it that the Foundation can't be closed because tens of thousands of people would drop dead from HIV. That is not salaries.

If you're a doctor working in Africa, employed by the Foundation, your work is funded by contributions to the Foundation,
which means that the contributions are in fact being used for a legitimate charitable project, even if that money shows up as 'salary' in the Foundation's accounting.

That is right, 90% went elsewhere and only 10% went to it's stated cause - CHARITY! I realize there are expenses and costs, buy to the tune of 90%? Come on now, how corrupt can a person be?

We used to wait and see how corrupt a politician would become. Clinton is already taking the cake of the most corrupt politician ever.

View attachment 87081

The Foundation has in-house charitable operations. They don't give the money to an outside charity because they do the work themselves.
Not true. If a Foundation employee is working somewhere on a charitable project, that shows up as salary, not charity. But it IS charity.

Problem with that argument is they are trying to paint it that the Foundation can't be closed because tens of thousands of people would drop dead from HIV. That is not salaries.

If you're a doctor working in Africa, employed by the Foundation, your work is funded by contributions to the Foundation,
which means that the contributions are in fact being used for a legitimate charitable project, even if that money shows up as 'salary' in the Foundation's accounting.

"Say it again Sam"

"Only 10% of Clinton Foundation Funds went to Charity"

Well, it IS called the 'CLINTON Foundation (Charity)...NOT the 'Other People Who Need Help' Foundation.

:p

Korryn Gaines, cradling child and shotgun, is fatally shot by police

View attachment 87081

False: 80% of Clinton Foundation costs aren't 'overhead'

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Spin it anyway you want, but only 10% of the dollars they take in goes to actual charity work.

Incorrect. Maybe that's 10 % given to other charities, the Clinton Foundation does the charitable work itself.

But I think you know that don't you?

View attachment 87081

Spin it anyway you want, but only 10% of the dollars they take in goes to actual charity work.

Incorrect. Maybe that's 10 % given to other charities, the Clinton Foundation does the charitable work itself.

the Clinton Foundation does the charitable work itself.

Bill and Chelsea helping to rebuild Haiti?
Bringing clean water to the 3rd world?
Any list available of the good works the foundation did?
I mean besides paying salaries to Clinton staffers like Huma?

View attachment 87081

Funny no tax docs anywhere back this shit up.

Any fucker can make a chart.

Show us the docs or admit defeat.

View attachment 87081

the Clinton Foundation does the charitable work itself.

Bill and Chelsea helping to rebuild Haiti?
Bringing clean water to the 3rd world?
Any list available of the good works the foundation did?
I mean besides paying salaries to Clinton staffers like Huma?

"....87.2 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s expenses were on program services.

"Of course, this only speaks to how the organization used its funds and not whether that 87.2 percent was allocated to the most effective program efforts, but it is all we have in terms of verifiable data on this question," Mittendorf said.

The American Institute of Philanthropy’s Charity Watch, reached the same conclusion. It has given the Clinton Foundation an A rating and says it spends only12 percent of the money it raises on "overhead."

"The Clinton Foundation is an excellent charity," Charity Watch president Daniel Borochoff said Aug. 24, 2016, on CNN. "They are able to get 88 percent of their spending to bona fide program

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dey's just like Wounded Warriors...

... or any o' dem other tele-charities...

... spendin' the majority of dey's donations...

... on other things dan charity."

Actually, more money goes directly to charity with the Clinton Foundation than even WW...by a pretty large amount, something like 30 more cents on the dollar.

View attachment 87081

You are a bald faced liar.

"Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard."

nifty little pie chart ... pretty .

lmao
Isn't that the thing? I mean I'm not defending Clinton, not even if this is one of the typical alt R lies. But Trump and the Trumpbots have lied about him and his policies and everything else. Just fo and die. LOL Assnange shout stfu. Hillary and Bill and Chelsea should just rename the damn thing, and get out. LOL

View attachment 87081

How many doctors and Africa are employed directly by the Clinton Foundation? I haven't been able to find such information.

View attachment 87081

Trump Justice Department kept Clinton Foundation case open until last days of presidency.​

and what did they find? Stories like yours to be bullshit.

View attachment 87081

Your source is the Federalist - a card carrying Questionable Source.

Are you also aware that the Clinton Foundation doesn't donate to charities - it operates and runs its own programs staffed with it's own doctors, teachers, and other workers. That way the money is spent on getting the AIDS drugs to those with AIDS, not into some warlord's pockets.

Clinton Foundation Annual Statements, 2013:

I am surprised it was that much someone should look over those numbers and amend them down

Forum List

Back