Only 10% of Clinton Foundation Funds went to Charity

The amazing thing about Trump is he does nothing democrats don’t do but just him doing it makes you lose your mind. You’re fine with democrats doing their grift but as soon as he does the exact same thing you lose your shit.

One thing he’s done is made you live with your hypocrisy as a badge of honor.
But you are the one losing your shit, spouting fantasies, having tantrums, lashing out.

You mean, yours. It's not my job to search for evidence of your fantasies. Again, I don't think you understand how the world works.
It’s pretty fucking simple. All you have to do is find people who have benefited from the CF. You can’t find a single Haitian to thank the Clinton’s for their charity?

My job was to point out there aren’t any. I did that. Your job was to prove me wrong. You failed. And not only did you fail you said it’s my job to prove your point and not mine.

Listen up cupcake. You fucking suck ass here. You have an easy way to prove me wrong yet you think it’s my job to help you. Fuck off and suck a bag of dicks.

You can’t point to any average citizen who has benefited from the CF because there aren’t any. The only people that got paid were the Clinton whores.

The Haitian leadership wanted cash, not programs.
I keep reading this post because it’s fucking hilarious. The amount of stupid to make this reply is astronomical. It’s a fucking perfect democrat response. You have to achieve a Zen of stupid and retarded to actually type this. It’s amazing. And one of my favorites.

Another conspiracy, conspiracy nut job? And no one noticed except admitted lying scumbag GOP pundits....
There was billions of dollars available to help Haiti. It didn’t help them at all. Nothing was accomplished. It’s still today a storm ravaged shithole. It’s been years and pallets of cash sent to help. How is after all of this time and money the people of Haiti have gained nothing, you can’t even find one person who benefited from their charity, but the Clinton’s and their friends are spending weekends at Martha’s Vineyard. Minus the illegal Mexicans of course. They shipped them out as fast as they cut off any funding for the Haitians.

Your an idiot.

There was billions of dollars available to help Haiti. It didn’t help them at all. Nothing was accomplished. It’s still today a storm ravaged shithole. It’s been years and pallets of cash sent to help. How is after all of this time and money the people of Haiti have gained nothing, you can’t even find one person who benefited from their charity, but the Clinton’s and their friends are spending weekends at Martha’s Vineyard. Minus the illegal Mexicans of course. They shipped them out as fast as they cut off any funding for the Haitians.

Your an idiot.
You're the idiot as always, Super Duper, haiti screwed it all to hell and the pledges of money all dried up. That is Haiti for you unfortunately... If you had any evidence you would have taken it to court all this crap years ago. Have no evidence for any of your beliefs fool.

That's true of most charities. There are very few charities that actually A sizable chunk of their income to The things they claim to be funding.
Only about five percent of the susan be common foundation income actually goes to cancer research.

Forum List

Back