Only 10% of Clinton Foundation Funds went to Charity

This is an awful lie.
The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity.

10% goes to overhead. 10% is for charitable grants. The rest is spent on programs for Healthcare clinics, continuing education , and teachings women how to use resources to create income producing businesses like goats, or food preservation.

You should be ashamed.

How much goes to pay Dem staffers between gigs in DC?

It was swept under the democrat media rug. Nothing was debunked. Look at the clown show fact check I linked.
It sure was. Not that you know a single thing about any of this anyway.

The CF's books are open. Any republican prosecutor with micropeen energy can file a lawsuit.

Yet all we find is the orange slob stealing from charities

That must sting.

You're such a nasty liar. They moved on to help others. Find out what a public operational charity is before you continue your accusations.
Killary's brother owns a gold mine in Haiti.

You're such a nasty liar. They moved on to help others. Find out what a public operational charity is before you continue your accusations.
They certainly moved on to help themselves to a big chunk of the pie.

Who gained the most from the CF charity?

1-The Clinton’s and their friends.
2- The local government officials.
3- The people of Haiti.

Actually I kinda put it in order for you. Nobody, not one single average Haitian citizen got jack shit from that charity. Nothing.

3- The people of Haiti.

Actually I kinda put it in order for you. Nobody, not one single average Haitian citizen got jack shit from that charity. Nothing.
Of course, you literally just made all of that up.

3- The people of Haiti.

Americans are so incredibly stupid. They do 10% in direct grants and the rest are programs all over the world staffed locally, not by Democrats.

It sure was. Not that you know a single thing about any of this anyway.

The CF's books are open. Any republican prosecutor with micropeen energy can file a lawsuit.

Yet all we find is the orange slob stealing from charities

That must sting.
He did nothing different than they did. Please continue explaining why one is charity and the other isn’t.

How? Go ahead and work your way through it. Start with finding grateful people in Haiti who are praising the CF for helping them out. Just one. That’s all I need.
You have confused yourself. It isnt the world's job to do any work to dismiss your unevideced and unargued fantasies. It's your job to argue them. Which you cannot and will never do.

The end.

A hilarious lie you just made up on the spot. Just, embarrassing.
The amazing thing about Trump is he does nothing democrats don’t do but just him doing it makes you lose your mind. You’re fine with democrats doing their grift but as soon as he does the exact same thing you lose your shit.

One thing he’s done is made you live with your hypocrisy as a badge of honor.

Forum List

Back