Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

Did we get more of those when repubs increases the deficits?
End the subsidies!!!!!
You dodged the question.
Across the board tax cuts aren't handouts.
Only 13% going to workers, quite a big handout. Meanwhile deficits are increasing.

It's better then a lousy $400 bucks I got from Obama and then he raised the social security tax
13% is not what was claimed, and won’t create any great growth.

And he adds another piece....
Are you unable to discuss the economy?

Unable to discuss with someone that want's to interchange words, one post you talk about jobs not going up, next you talk about wages not going up, then participation rate...so simple answer is no, not with you.
I see, you are too slow to keep. I'm not surprised...

Wow, either that or you're too fragmented to have a complete thought....dumbass.
You were clearly overwhelmed...

Yup, overwhelmed with your stupidity.

Are you unable to discuss the economy?

Unable to discuss with someone that want's to interchange words, one post you talk about jobs not going up, next you talk about wages not going up, then participation rate...so simple answer is no, not with you.
I see, you are too slow to keep. I'm not surprised...

Wow, either that or you're too fragmented to have a complete thought....dumbass.
You were clearly overwhelmed...

Yup, overwhelmed with your stupidity.
Says the guy who couldn’t keep up with simple economic discussion. Stop embarrassing yourself already

End the subsidies!!!!!
You dodged the question.
Only 13% going to workers, quite a big handout. Meanwhile deficits are increasing.

It's better then a lousy $400 bucks I got from Obama and then he raised the social security tax
It will create more growth than the Dems tax cut.

You dodged the question.

Deficits are increasing during a strong economy. That is as irresponsible as it gets.

Deficits are increasing during a strong economy. That is as irresponsible as it gets.
Let me know when dem politicians decide to be responsible on spending.

Republicans control the government and deficits are increasing in a strong economy. I assume you are like all repubs and only fiscally responsible when Dems are in power?

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
you know the workers are also the shareholders right? LOL. i love your stupidity.

Talk to your Dem reps in congress who oppose spending cuts.

Republicans control the government, they voted to increase spending. Trump signed it.

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?
you know the workers are also the shareholders right? LOL. i love your stupidity.

When liberals rant about corporations and we point out the Dem base has trillions of dollars invested in these same corporations they are like :aargh::lalala::aargh:

Republicans control the government, they voted to increase spending. Trump signed it.

You are lying and you know it, here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You are lying and you know it, here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Are you really that dishonest or do you not know republicans control the government?

Are you really that dishonest or do you not know republicans control the government?
they do. how do they do that?

And another dummy. Thanks for the laugh.

Republicans control the government and deficits are increasing in a strong economy. I assume you are like all repubs and only fiscally responsible when Dems are in power?
That's terrible!!!! Personally, I'd cut government spending 30%.
To start.

That's terrible!!!! Personally, I'd cut government spending 30%.
To start.
But you are happy to vote for big spending repubs right?

you don't know that the senate needs 9 democrats to pass a bill and you call me the dummy. yep, only in america.

you don't know that the senate needs 9 democrats to pass a bill and you call me the dummy. yep, only in america.
And it took lots of repubs to pass all that spending and trump signed it! But you keep playing stupid, it fits you.

Forum List

Back