ONLY 17 Days Left of Obama Incompetence!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Seventeen days left of this miserable Presidency that will go down in the history books as the most corrupt and incompetent on record!

upload_2017-1-2_8-57-9.png

Second thread on the same topic, posted within minutes of each other.

The Trump-cucks certainly are an obedient bunch of parrots.

Newsweek COVER!!! It is their last cover before they fold.
Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerlessness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?

In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such an impostor in the Oval Office.

upload_2017-1-2_8-17-37.png

Last edited:
17 days until we become the laughing stock of the world. It was nice to be liked by the world while it lasted.

Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerlessness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?

In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such an impostor in the Oval Office.

View attachment 104819

And historically he will go down as one of the best. Now we will be getting what you just described,

View attachment 104819

And historically he will go down as one of the best. Now we will be getting what you just described,
And historically he will go down as one of the best.

The man who's only legacy is being the first black president going down as one of the best?

hilarious

Second thread on the same topic, posted within minutes of each other.

The Trump-cucks certainly are an obedient bunch of parrots.

Dont you have some cars driving down the street in front of your house that you need to go bark at and chase?

I am certain that you do, darling.

Last edited:
17 days until we become the laughing stock of the world. It was nice to be liked by the world while it lasted.
It kills me how you libtards think that somehow you and your fellow Marxist shills constitute 'the world', lol.

It kills me how you libtards think that somehow you and your fellow Marxist shills constitute 'the world', lol.

It kills me how you Trumpsters know so little about the world. Go to anyone in the world and the people have a general positive view of America. Prior to Obama taking office that wasn't the case because we had Bush the clown in office.

It kills me how you Trumpsters know so little about the world. Go to anyone in the world and the people have a general positive view of America. Prior to Obama taking office that wasn't the case because we had Bush the clown in office.

I have encountered lots of people of "the world" -------and had deep discussions
with them--------my informants did not seem to see it your way

Go to anyone in the world and the people have a general positive view of America.
Do you think that the majority of the people in the following cities have a positive view of America:

1. Pyongyang

2. Cairo

3. Amman, Jordan

4. Moscow

5. Athens, Greece

6. Mosul, Iraq

7. Tehran

8. Karachi

9. Jericho, Palestine

10. Ankara

All of these cities are in countries that have unfavorable to the US well over 50%.

Oh, yeah-h...

The historic meeting between US President Barack Obama and Cuban President Raul Castro in March was somewhat overshadowed by an incredibly awkward final embrace in which Obama was left hanging after Castro knocked back his hug attempt.

View attachment 104819

Oh, yeah-h...

The historic meeting between US President Barack Obama and Cuban President Raul Castro in March was somewhat overshadowed by an incredibly awkward final embrace in which Obama was left hanging after Castro knocked back his hug attempt.

Obama is such a moron. A glib moron, but nonetheless a moron still.

Forum List

Back