ONLY 17 Days Left of Obama Incompetence!

17 days until we become the laughing stock of the world. It was nice to be liked by the world while it lasted.

The world "liked" us under Obama? When did that happen? Our enemies took advantage of a total lack of leadership by an American President to advance their agendas while our allies wondered whether they could count on Americans to be there for them!

I'm sorry, Nia but the part of the world that "liked" Barack Obama as President is the part of the world that wants to see American power diminished. You're about as naive as they come!

Since when did being the laughingstock of the world equate to being liked. Even if “liked” is proper usage in this case, countries “like” another country with a weak and ineffective leader because they can walk all over them.

Newsweek COVER!!! It is their last cover before they fold.
Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerlessness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?

In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such an impostor in the Oval Office.

View attachment 104819

And historically he will go down as one of the best. Now we will be getting what you just described,

I have no doubt that there will be a considerable effort put forth by both the liberal media and liberal academics to paint a rosy picture of Barack Obama's eight years, Penelope but in the end what he will be best known for is a weak kneed foreign policy, passage of a health care "reform" bill that collapsed under it's own weight and eight years of the slowest economic recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! When all the hype if stripped away...history will not treat Barack Obama well.

17 days until we become the laughing stock of the world. It was nice to be liked by the world while it lasted.

can you expand on that idea? to which "world" do you refer?
Obviously, the Liberal world.

I will repeat the question "liberal world"? which world is that?

the blue part

th

can you expand on that idea? to which "world" do you refer?
Obviously, the Liberal world.

I will repeat the question "liberal world"? which world is that?

the blue part

I had the impression that Nia was referring to---------the OTHER PEOPLE----
nations not part of the USA

th

And historically he will go down as one of the best. Now we will be getting what you just described,

Oh, yeah-h...

The historic meeting between US President Barack Obama and Cuban President Raul Castro in March was somewhat overshadowed by an incredibly awkward final embrace in which Obama was left hanging after Castro knocked back his hug attempt.

I guess Raul doesn't 'roll' the same way Obama does.

And on a peanut farm in darkest Georgia an old man rests on his hoe, gazes skyward and thanks his own personal, private God, that Obama has lifted from his stooped shoulders the burden of having been not just America's, but The Whole Fucking World's worst president.

But wait....he casts his downward in sad realization that Obama, as a mere "president" (ineligible) doesn't count.

Sadly he picks up the hoe........

Equally sadly, it's a real hoe, not one of Slick Willie's little Lolita-bunnies.

Sad.

:boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back