Only Fox News is covering this story, CNN and the other fake news outlets ignore it.

Why disgraceful?
It just shows the utter disreguard for life. Removing the police will end the lives of tens of thousands of innocent people and that is ok with you for some sick reason. Yet, we're the bad guys in your eyes for some reason...We're trying to stop violence and murder on a mass scale...Please try to understand.

It just shows the utter disreguard for life. Removing the police will end the lives of tens of thousands of innocent people and that is ok with you for some sick reason. Yet, we're the bad guys in your eyes for some reason...We're trying to stop violence and murder on a mass scale...Please try to understand.
You forgot about the 600 pound gorilla in the room.

It is a lack of fathers at home that equals increased poverty and kids turning to gangs for a father figure, which equates to a violent society as more police are called to black neighborhoods.

Instead, we have BLM dissing patriarchal families in the black community and promoting the crap we see causing the genocide of the black population and then blaming the police any time there is a confrontation with a black who is involved with crime.

Massive Black crime is disgraceful and the Democrat assholes that run the big city shitholes allowing it to happen.
It's not just blacks. Statistics show that in every race and culture now fatherlessness is rising, which means the entire culture will end up like Chicago before too long.

Why disgraceful?
Democrat controlled Media is a major platform for "Black Lives Matter" yet they only cover the handful of cases per year when a Black person is killed by a Cop. They ignore the thousands of deaths that occur year after year including the young girl in my avatar because it doesn't fit their political agenda. That is the definition of disgraceful as well as abuse of their power.

Democrat controlled Media is a major platform for "Black Lives Matter" yet they only cover the handful of cases per year when a Black person is killed by a Cop. They ignore the thousands of deaths that occur year after year including the young girl in my avatar because it doesn't fit their political agenda. That is the definition of disgraceful as well as abuse of their power.
Stretching...

It's not just blacks. Statistics show that in every race and culture now fatherlessness is rising, which means the entire culture will end up like Chicago before too long.
That is a good possiblity but right now is the Backs and Browns that are committing crimes way out of proportion to their demographics.

The Conservative Solution Proves That They, Too, Are Anti-Majority Snobs

It's genetic and has nothing to do with cultural pressures, which most White Americans have overcome for centuries. Both Whites and Blacks who use their lack of stable parents as an excuse for their degenerate behavior are whining scumbags.

That is a good possiblity but right now is the Backs and Browns that are committing crimes way out of proportion to their demographics.
Because black have a higher rate of fatherless homes.

It's not rocket science.

It's genetic and has nothing to do with cultural pressures, which most White Americans have overcome for centuries. Both Whites and Blacks who use their lack of stable parents as an excuse for their degenerate behavior are whining scumbags.
Genetic?

The Black culture did not have this problem early on.

As they became more secular and were driven from the GOP camp to the DNC camp, they lost their faith in God.

The problem is spiritual.

Notice the pastor who has given his life to these people is black. Why is his genetics "bad" then?

I partially disagree. Poor urban Black youth are dealing not only with predominantly Fatherless homes and neighborhoods they live in a drug-gang war zone that is driven by powerful cartels and organizations who reap huge profits by perpetuating the misery. There is no political will within the DEMs or GOP to stop it. I would go as far to say, there are many political figures and even some law enforcement that benefit financially one way or another from the inner city drug business.

I partially disagree. Poor urban Black youth are dealing not only with predominantly Fatherless homes and neighborhoods they live in a drug-gang war zone that is driven by powerful cartels and organizations who reap huge profits by perpetuating the misery. There is no political will within the DEMs or GOP to stop it. I would go as far to say, there are many political figures and even some law enforcement that benefit financially one way or another from the inner city drug business.
Look at New York who has more black abortions than births

And look at abortion centers around the rest of the country strategically located in black communities.

It's called genocide, and no, neither party wants change, just more of the same.

Only the church can help now.

I would go as far as saying that the powers that be are more concerned about decreasing population levels to help fight global warming than they are trying to save these lives

Just look around, people dropping dead from Covid and opioid addiction, while mass inflation is devastating the poor.

All democrats care about is spending trillions of dollars on electric cars.

Jussie Justification

Fake victimization. Second, the gangs are typical of a race originating in a jungle. As in many foreign dictatorships, the people are no better than their oppressors.

With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), it is a fact that those two ethnicities are committing crimes "way out of proportion."

Here in the Los Angeles area, few Caucasians and even fewer Asians are committing violent crimes.

In my opinion, it is an insult to all the victims of violent crime when so-called "progressives" try to rationalize this fact by saying something like: Those young gentlemen are acting that way because of poverty and systemic racism.

How in the world does beating the blank out of elderly Asians help improve the poverty level of those young gentlemen?

Forum List

Back