🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only posts supportive of Juneteenth allowed at USMB

What is Juneteenth?
I think it's like that Kwanzaa thing... whatever that is? I think Juneteenth is when you go to the store and buy pork ribs with food stamps and malt liquor with cash; cook, drank, smoke a fat blunt and celebrate something.

Juneteenth is a good thing. Let's celebrate the end of the legalization of an evil institution. Don't let the current riotous thugs spoil what is a good thing.
Well, but for that I may have joined in. But, the rioting, pillaging, looting, and arson. Well that kind tamps down any celebration. I wonder why the forum would remove a thread because someone would say they are against it but they let some run around screaming about. White motherfuckers.”? Sound like liberal privilege to me.

Can’t even come up with a date. June something
Half assed effort reigns supreme once again

Juneteenth is a good thing. Let's celebrate the end of the legalization of an evil institution. Don't let the current riotous thugs spoil what is a good thing.

* I do want to note that there was still a quirk where there was still was some slavery, in union-border states, as the Emancipation Proclamation affected the seceding Confederate States.

The Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution ended slavery everywhere, ratified by December 6, 1865 and certified/enacted by December 18, 1865. Those would be important dates to observe and celebrate.

Oh hell, they just showed shots from burned down Minneapolis and they’re still bashing the police. No celebrating for me. Cops have a right to go home at night too.

People who fundamentally don't have a problem with the history of slavery in this country, except that it ended -- usually are the ones who make a mockery of a holiday celebrating it's abolition.....

And make no mistake, each and every post you see mocking it -- is exactly that....

Last edited:
People who fundamentally don't have a problem with history of slavery in this country, except that it ended -- usually are the ones who make a mockery of a holiday celebrating it's abolition.....

And make no mistake, each and every post you see mocking it -- is exactly that....
We have no problem with slavery because it ended 150 years ago. We won’t be forced to wallow in it and we have no guilt because in the time and place that we live right now there is nothing to be guilty about
Every time we see a post wallowing in the demand that we make “good” on what our great great great grandfathers Might have done to someone we are thankful we have progressed but that’s it. Guilt inspired attempts at behavior control works only on emoters and not thinkers.

People who fundamentally don't have a problem with history of slavery in this country, except that it ended -- usually are the ones who make a mockery of a holiday celebrating it's abolition.....

We have no problem with slavery because it ended 150 years ago. We won’t be forced to wallow in it and we have no guilt because in the time and place that we live right now there is nothing to be guilty about
Every time we see a post wallowing in the demand that we make “good” on what our great great great grandfathers Might have done to someone we are thankful we have progressed but that’s it. Guilt inspired attempts at behavior control works only on emoters and not thinkers.
I guess you think celebrating the ending of something means you are supposed to feel guilty about it.......that is your dumb ass problem, not the rest of us....

I guess you dic suckers also think we should not celebrate 4th of July because some people in England may feel guilty about it....

Or we should not celebrate the defeat of the Nazis and the liberation of Jews from prison camps because some Germans may feel guilty about it....

Like I said.....only morons like you think celebrating the abolition of slavery is something you feel guilty about...

I guess you think celebrating the ending of something means you are supposed to feel guilty about it.......that is your dumb ass problem, not the rest of us....
Roll in the mud pig since you enjoy it, people in control of their emotions will not.

Forum List

Back