Only Two Countries Vote Against UN Resolution Condemning Nazism.

I disagree.
Nazism not only is alive and well, but the US and Israel are prime examples currently.

Genuine Nazism has been extinct since the end of WWII.

That there are a number of splinter groups here and there, who have no clue what genuine Nazism was, and who identify by variants of the name and associated symbols, and bits and pieces of what they thought Nazism stood for, do not make them genuine Nazis.

There is no reason to be against the condemnation of Nazism unless one is currently practicing Nazism.

If that is what it really was, I might agree.

But on reading the article, it seems clear to me that what it really is is a resolution against certain basic and essential human rights to freedom of thought, expression, and association, under the fraudulent guise of being intended to target an extinct, unpopular ideology.

Last edited:
And that's a novel interpretation of your constitution.

What place does an ignoramus from Canaduh, with no standing whatsoever, think he has to tell an American about our Constitution?

Yours is the nation, the culture, the society that was founded on kissing George III's ass, while my nation was found on giving that same ass a very hard kicking.

You do not get to tell any American anything about how our country should be run.

Forum List

Back