Only War Can Keep Pres. Donald in WH

First you have to find an impeachable offense, then get a republican Congress on board

Get at it Mewler lol

No problem.

Almost two years...you seem to have a problem

Still less time than what conservatives investigated Hillary for Benghazi or her emails. And, while those investigations never resulted in a conviction for anyone, Mueller's has, and looks like it's gonna get even more.

Trump will probably be in his bunker and tell Pence to take over. At least I'd hope so, a deranged Christian or just a deranged man, hard choice.

Overwhelming evidence of Trump surrounding himself with criminals, allegedly committing impeachable offenses and committing a growing list of both felonies and misdemeanors has given rhe pathological serial compulsive liar President little room to keep from being chased or kicked out of office.
One way to avoid being chased or kicked out of rhe WH would be to begin a significant war. Americans have a tradition of standing behind their President at times if war. Look for Trump to begin a war to save his Presidency. A Republican-controlled Congress is too cowardly and corrupt to block him.

My thoughts... absolutely! You have the entire military industrial complex drooling in the background.

...As China is training their fighter jet pilots to target US assets apparently.

.Well, thanks, that is certainly a viable idea.

It’s the only meaningful idea left. This nation cannot continue in its divided state. This needs to be either a Conservative r a Progressive nation. One side needs to rule and the other be eliminated, preeminently.

Conservatives win the Revolution. Progressives won the War of Northern Aggression. In neither case did the winners wipe out the losers. Both sides now see the error they made. That’s why the level of animosity we now see exists to begin with.

Overwhelming evidence of Trump surrounding himself with criminals, allegedly committing impeachable offenses and committing a growing list of both felonies and misdemeanors has given rhe pathological serial compulsive liar President little room to keep from being chased or kicked out of office.

One way to avoid being chased or kicked out of rhe WH would be to begin a significant war. Americans have a tradition of standing behind their President at times if war. Look for Trump to begin a war to save his Presidency. A Republican-controlled Congress is too cowardly and corrupt to block him.

Go ahead and repeat the 2016 election. You remember 2016, don't you? The election where liberals took it for granted that Trump had to lose? The one where the Democrats ran an idiot known as Hillary Clinton and lost to an asshat like Donald Trump? You remember that?

When it comes to Donald, the second time is NOT the charm. You can trust me on that.

The GOP is going to gain a couple senate seats in November and you think you’re getting rid of Trump? Are you stupid?

How do you see him leaving office early?

Being impeached by the House isn't going to be enough if the Senate doesn't finalize it. And he still wouldn't have to leave.

Won’t happen. All they are doing is driving voters to Trump

.Well, thanks, that is certainly a viable idea.

It’s the only meaningful idea left. This nation cannot continue in its divided state. This needs to be either a Conservative r a Progressive nation. One side needs to rule and the other be eliminated, preeminently.

Conservatives win the Revolution. Progressives won the War of Northern Aggression. In neither case did the winners wipe out the losers. Both sides now see the error they made. That’s why the level of animosity we now see exists to begin with.

'Conservative revolution' is an oxymoron.

Don't give them any ideas Camp. There are already several nations itching to fight it out with us, and it wouldn't be hard to get one started.

Itching to fight with us? On their home court? I don't think so.

You worthless leftist traitors cry more than my grandbabies.

It worked for GWB; Trump is just as dishonest and reprehensible.

Hillary is worse than both of them combined.

Bbbbbbuuuuttttt Hillary, lol what took so long Super dupe?

....and Hillary will win in a 'landslide' ...

No kidding? I can't hear it for Trump whining about Sessions. He's President Mean Girl.

I see the Dems screwed up his remarkable success with North Korea. Well, with the money saved by canceling his parade, he can re-start the War Games! So much winning.

No kidding? I can't hear it for Trump whining about Sessions. He's President Mean Girl.

I see the Dems screwed up his remarkable success with North Korea. Well, with the money saved by canceling his parade, he can re-start the War Games! So much winning.
What are you babbling about?

We must all stand together as we face the possibility of war with N. Korea.

What are you babbling about?

I'm babbling about Trump's whining drowning out the sound of leftist traitors crying.

We must all stand together as we face the possibility of war with N. Korea.

Pompeo can't go and try to make progress because there isn't enough progress. President No Collusion (and anyway It's Not a Crime) said so.

Forum List

Back