Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

We just learned that a Russian oligarch’s company sent $500,000 to Michael Cohen

major claims include:

1) The Viktor Vekselberg company money: Avenatti says that between January and August 2017, Cohen was sent a total of about $500,000 over eight payments from Columbus Nova LLC, which is the US investment arm of Vekselberg’s company the Renova Group.

2) Novartis money: Avenatti says that between October 2017 and January 2018, Novartis sent $399,920 over four payments to the Essential Consultants account.

3) AT&T money: Avenatti says that AT&T sent Essential Consultants $200,000 over four payments, again between October 2017 and January 2018. (AT&T has confirmed making the payments.)

4) Korea Aerospace Industries money: Avenatti says this company sent Cohen $150,000 in November 2017.

5) Elliott Broidy’s money: Broidy, a former RNC fundraiser close to the White House, sent at least $187,500 to Cohen’s accounts, according to Avenatti. Reports quoting anonymous sources have previously suggested that Cohen was making sex scandal hush money payments on Broidy’s behalf.

Some of these claims are unconfirmed. But it does appear that Avenatti’s information about the Vekselberg company money is accurate, and AT&T has confirmed the claim about its own payments — which raises questions about whether these other companies paid Cohen too, and what they might have hoped to get in return.

AT&T and Korea Airlines are Russian front companies

"So much winning you'd get tired of winning."
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

Froth on, NeoCucks, Froth on! :113:

Breaking on tv now... Trump's personal lawyer received $500K right after the election from a Russian oligarch that is closely related to Putin. Avenatti and Stormy Daniels are Trump's worst nightmare.
I know someone who is a friend of his uncle who is a friend of his uncles niece three times removed who said she saw money exchanged....

My gawd you fuctards are desperate..

Hear-say IS NOT EVIDENCE!

Breaking on tv now... Trump's personal lawyer received $500K right after the election from a Russian oligarch that is closely related to Putin. Avenatti and Stormy Daniels are Trump's worst nightmare.
I know someone who is a friend of his uncle who is a friend of his uncles niece three times removed who said she saw money exchanged....

I hate to break this to you, but you are a little late to the party. Almost every company listed in the documents have corroborated the payments as real.

And Michael Cohen is going to plead the Fifth. "Fuctards are desperate"? :777:Oh yea, so where is your evidence that the $500,000 is hear-say?

Remember, Michael Cohen early on, delivered an envelope to Gen Flynn's office, right before Flynn was fired, that had a proposal that Cohen and another Russian came up with, to end the US sanctions on Russians.....

let me see if I can locate a link to the story....

But anyway, this may not be money for a payoff to stormy, but a payoff for Cohen's help to get the Russian sanctions lifted....?

Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael Flynn a secret plan to lift sanctions on Russia

Last edited:
Who is leaking this to Avenetti? Is possession of leaked information a,Federal crime? Should Sessions raid Anenetti and seize his records?

Who is leaking this to Avenetti? Is possession of leaked information a,Federal crime? Should Sessions raid Anenetti and seize his records?

Was this suppose to be a rational conclusion..because you did not connect at all.

But froth on NeoCuck, froth on.:113:

Filthy Don is a snake in the grass in this funneling scheme. He's fvcked so time to start a war or have another rah rah party at least.:113:

Was this suppose to be a rational conclusion..because you did not connect at all.

But froth on NeoCuck, froth on.:113:

Sockgirl, where did Stormys panty sniffing attorney get the information?

In Progressive Fascists nations, it standard to strip your political enemies of any and all rights. In America, that's a crime

The only reason there is (if there is, I find nothing on it) is republicans desperate to focus attention on something, anything other than tRump's probpems.
So you are okay with the sale? Can you tell me what the benefit to America was? Because no one else can...I've written my democrat representatives and they have no answer...so maybe you know what the benefit was because to me...the only people it benefited were the Clinton's...so fill us in dupe...why did we sell it to them?
You’re brainwashed. Seek help.
I'm brainwashed but you don't want to debate your thought pattern you just want to insult? I think you may have it wrong....if you take the time to post...please make it substantial or you end up looking foolish.....
Do you pause in your route to debate every delusional street person who shouts at you?

Do you know the difference between evidence of a conspiracy to collude with a foreign government against a presidential candidate and justice? That's right, there is none. This is about justice, not some mafia thug.
Lololol

Conspiracy to collude?????

Lolololololololo
"Lolololololololo", isn't a rebuttal. It's a surrender to the truth. Thanks!

Trump engaged in jabberwockey jiggerypokery in an effort to conspire to collude to obstruct Hillary from taking her rightful place on the White House throne.

We got him this time! Part 694,351
You keep posting that but your numbers aren't in sequence.

Can't count?
The numbers get bigger with each "guaranteed to bring Trump down this time!" Post
Lol, actually no. They don't.

I was right. You can't count.

Who is illegally providing the panty sniffing attorney with information, the possession of which is a criminal offense?

Where's the DOJ? Wake up Sessions, ffs!

How does Avenatti have Michael Cohen’s bank records? You cannot just get someone’s bank records. This leads me to believe that something very illegal is going on here. Where does this fit on an index of lie to FISA court to snoop on opposing political campaign and leak the newshook for CNN to report the fake dossier, is hard to say at this early stage

We see Prog after Prog being charged with actually sexually abusing women. All you Progs have in return is that Trump paid a woman $130K to stay quiet about their one night stand and that he said "pussy".

I need more popcorn while I watch the Schneiderman coverage.

19 women came forward against Filthy Don the sexual predator aND legal weasel......

Two Scoops promised lawsuits against them and hasn't and won't because he's guilty as fvck! :113:

And yet he hasn't been charged with a crime nor has any actual sordid evidence been provided to force him to resign.

Oh, and he never killed a woman by leaving her to drown when he drove a car off of a bridge.

You do know Teddy is dead....right?

He lived a lot longer than Mary Jo Kopechne did.

I smell Desperation....

Then you really should invest in a new anti-persperant, bub. Your flop sweat is quite noxious.

Forum List

Back