Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

WTF is wrong with you??

So what if he was?
It means Stormy didn't seek him out and probably was talked into this whole BS story...Its just another arm of the Get Trump agenda led by Obuttfucker....and its falling apart...
LOLOL

If it's falling apart, why is Cohen the one whose office was raided? Why is Cohen possibly facing jail time? Why is Trump backpedaling furiously, first denying he knew where the $130,000 came from; then admitting he reimbursed Cohen for it?

:dance:

No, if it was given to him by a PI, it isn't illegal for him to have or release... and he doesn't have to disclose who he got it from.
If that is so then he will sit in prison until he tells who it was...Get it Lewpuppy?

No, if it was given to him by a PI, it isn't illegal for him to have or release... and he doesn't have to disclose who he got it from.
If that is so then he will sit in prison until he tells who it was...Get it Lewpuppy?
Oh?? What court has demanded that information from him?

As usual, you're making shit up to compensate for your butthurt.

If it's falling apart, why is Cohen the one whose office was raided? Why is Cohen possibly facing jail time? Why is Trump backpedaling furiously, first denying he knew where the $130,000 came from; then admitting he reimbursed Cohen for it?
They raided his office because of these payments which happen to be perfectly legal and ethical....big misstep by Mueller.....and the NY district office....HUGE!

They raided his office because of these payments which happen to be perfectly legal and ethical....big misstep by Mueller.....and the NY district office....HUGE!
Oh? Who's hurting from this if it was a misstep?

Almost nothing you say comes true. I'm still waiting for Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea, as you claimed he would
Everything I've said has come true...Is Trump still in office? are his apr numbers going up? Is the Mueller investigation a witch hunt? come on man...Did FBI agents try and frame Trump? look it all up Fauny....

Almost nothing you say comes true. I'm still waiting for Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea, as you claimed he would
Everything I've said has come true...Is Trump still in office? are his apr numbers going up? Is the Mueller investigation a witch hunt? come on man...Did FBI agents try and frame Trump? look it all up Fauny....
You'll have to link your posts where you uttered such predictions...

You say a lot of stupid shit, almost none of which turns into reality.

Oh? Who's hurting from this if it was a misstep?
Mueller for one...I hear he will wrap this up in a matter of weeks with no charges brought forward...He will give the report to Rosenstein where most likely we will never see or hear of it again...I told you weeks ago...Mueller was pissed about the raid...he did not authorize a raid on Cohen...he wanted him questioned but he knew the raid was warrentless and would take the wind out of his sails...

You'll have to link your posts where you uttered such predictions...

You say a lot of stupid shit, almost none of which turns into reality
Okay lets see a list....you made the accusation so lets see the list Fauny....

He won't tell us who is paying him to push this latest Stormy narrative because it is the DNC.

Why would he tell you who is paying his salary? Even if he did tell you, you wouldn't believe him unless it was someone you WANTED IT TO BE.

He was asked if he was being paid for by someone in politics, and he said no.

But that isn't what you want to hear, so you'll just say he is lying.

He won't tell us who is paying him to push this latest Stormy narrative because it is the DNC.

Why would he tell you who is paying his salary? Even if he did tell you, you wouldn't believe him unless it was someone you WANTED IT TO BE.

He was asked if he was being paid for by someone in politics, and he said no.

But that isn't what you want to hear, so you'll just say he is lying.
Let him open up his bank account, why is he hiding his backing?

We know why.

Forum List

Back