Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

Dumbest post of 2018 nominee.
Translation: Poor, deranged, Weatherman2020 can't actually say what parts of the dossier Hillary used against the Trump campaign, so he'll resort to invective instead of admitting he's a dumb fuck.

Ok, poor, deranged con, see if you can answer this one.....

When was the dossier delivered to Hillary.....
Shitforbrains wants to ignore how the Dem funded fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants.
You first have to prove the Dossier is fake, which you have not. Intelligence reports that much of what has been investigated coming from the Dossier has checked out. Other than your own lies, what have you got?

Uh no. That's not how evidence works. The dossier alleges things for which the authors and promoters are obliged to prove as true.

We do not have a system of law in which an accused has to prove his innocence, you sad little sack of sophistry.
Parts of the dossier have been confirmed as accurate.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

On the flip side, while much of it has not been confirmed, almost none of it has been proven false.

The biggest thing is, Cohen was reported to have visited Prague and he showed his passport to say he didn't. Word is, they have proof he was indeed there. He had traveled to a nearby country and through the Schengen Agreement that doesn't require having your passport stamped at every country within the EU, he traveled there.

Mueller has evidence Trump attorney Michael Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of Steele dossier - NY Daily News

Translation: Poor, deranged, Weatherman2020 can't actually say what parts of the dossier Hillary used against the Trump campaign, so he'll resort to invective instead of admitting he's a dumb fuck.

Shitforbrains wants to ignore how the Dem funded fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants.
You first have to prove the Dossier is fake, which you have not. Intelligence reports that much of what has been investigated coming from the Dossier has checked out. Other than your own lies, what have you got?

Uh no. That's not how evidence works. The dossier alleges things for which the authors and promoters are obliged to prove as true.

We do not have a system of law in which an accused has to prove his innocence, you sad little sack of sophistry.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

On the flip side, while much of it has not been confirmed, almost none of it has been proven false.
Comey called it unverified and salacious
No, he didn’t. Does the forum really need to be reminded you’re an imbecile?

The biggest thing is, Cohen was reported to have visited Prague and he showed his passport to say he didn't. Word is, they have proof he was indeed there. He had traveled to a nearby country and through the Schengen Agreement that doesn't require having your passport stamped at every country within the EU, he traveled there.

Mueller has evidence Trump attorney Michael Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of Steele dossier - NY Daily News
OMG!

I was in Russia in 2016, China too.
I'm toast.

If someone in the Mueller camp or the NY district office leaked Cohen's records the investigation into Trump and Cohen will both be over for good....

Who is paying Avanetti? Stormy isnt
Trump will be. That’s how pro bono works.
Who is paying him? Her former attorney had her taking the money and the deal. Who is paying him? How did he get comeys private documents from Treasury?
You need to learn what the term, pro bono, means.
And you need to learn to stop making up things.
Oh? What is it you think I’m making up?

OMG!

I'm toast.

He said he wasn't there...

If he didn't do anything wrong, why lie?

Who is paying Avanetti? Stormy isnt
Who is paying him? Her former attorney had her taking the money and the deal. Who is paying him? How did he get comeys private documents from Treasury?
Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al.

OMG!

I'm toast.

He said he wasn't there...

If he didn't do anything wrong, why lie?
"according to two sources familiar with the matter"

You lefties fit the definition of insane the way you keep falling for the same stupid ploys.

Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al.
So?

”Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono at this point. We've set up a GoFundMe page. It's actually not on the GoFundMe page. It's a Crowd Justice page in an effort to raise money. But other than that, no one.” ~ Michael Avenatti

So again I ask ... what is it you think I’m making up? :dunno:

Forum List

Back