Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

Who is paying him? Her former attorney had her taking the money and the deal. Who is paying him? How did he get comeys private documents from Treasury?
You need to learn what the term, pro bono, means.
And you need to learn to stop making up things.
Oh? What is it you think I’m making up?
Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al.
So?

”Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono at this point. We've set up a GoFundMe page. It's actually not on the GoFundMe page. It's a Crowd Justice page in an effort to raise money. But other than that, no one.” ~ Michael Avenatti

So again I ask ... what is it you think I’m making up? :dunno:
So he says

So?

”Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono at this point. We've set up a GoFundMe page. It's actually not on the GoFundMe page. It's a Crowd Justice page in an effort to raise money. But other than that, no one.” ~ Michael Avenatti

So he says
Who knows better?

Who is paying him? Her former attorney had her taking the money and the deal. Who is paying him? How did he get comeys private documents from Treasury?
So?

So again, who is paying Avenatti? You said he was working pro bono - look up the definition yourself, dufus.

Avenatti worked for the dems on opposition research for Rahm Emanuel that should tell us who is paying the prick...Probably we are with Uranium One money....

So?

"Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono..." basically? He either is or he isn't? What does 'basically' mean? it either is or isnt

So?

So again, who is paying Avenatti? You said he was working pro bono - look up the definition yourself, dufus.
LOLOL

I fucking quoted the guy and you’re still crying like a baby??

crying-baby.jpg

That’s on you.

So?

"Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono..." basically? He either is or he isn't? What does 'basically' mean? it either is or isnt
It means he's expecting Trump to pay his legal bills.

Capiche?

So?

He is making more money in publicity right now they he could ever make off the case.

So?

Capiche?
Here you go laughing boy....
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Michael Avenatti Worked for Rahm Emanuel, Democratic Campaigns-Truth!

So?

Capiche?
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Michael Avenatti Worked for Rahm Emanuel, Democratic Campaigns-Truth!
Again....

What difference does that make? :dunno:

So?

Capiche?
Again....

It means he was sent to Stormy by the DNC or Hillary or most likely Obama....

So?

Capiche?
Again....

It means he was sent to Stormy by the DNC or Hillary or most likely Obama....
WTF is wrong with you??

So what if he was?

He is making more money in publicity right now they he could ever make off the case.
Good he is going to need it to defend himself...
Defend himself from what? :dunno:
Receiving and leaking personal bank records of Cohen...that's a crime butthead....a huge crime...

No, if it was given to him by a PI, it isn't illegal for him to have or release... and he doesn't have to disclose who he got it from.

WTF is wrong with you??

So what if he was?
It means Stormy didn't seek him out and probably was talked into this whole BS story...Its just another arm of the Get Trump agenda led by Obuttfucker....and its falling apart...

Forum List

Back