Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

Well loodawg posted this OP Tuesday May, 8 at 6:05 pm under BREAKING NEWS...
Meanwhile the Trump Admin has rescued 3 citizens from NOKO, set up a Summit with lil 'Kim in Singapore and was part of a coalition that captured the 5 most wanted Leaders of ISIS...

What has been reported re: loodawg's BREAKING NEWS...

Crickets-infestation.jpg

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::highfive: :highfive:

I'm surprised that Trump wants people to talk about something he lied about.
DczJtl1XkAAHK6U.jpg
What an ass.

You girls just get your panties in a wad when I am right don't you?

Dumbest post of 2018 nominee.
Translation: Poor, deranged, Weatherman2020 can't actually say what parts of the dossier Hillary used against the Trump campaign, so he'll resort to invective instead of admitting he's a dumb fuck.

Ok, poor, deranged con, see if you can answer this one.....

When was the dossier delivered to Hillary.....
Shitforbrains wants to ignore how the Dem funded fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants.
You first have to prove the Dossier is fake, which you have not. Intelligence reports that much of what has been investigated coming from the Dossier has checked out. Other than your own lies, what have you got?

NOTHING in the Dossier has been proven false.

They did spell Trumps name correctly, I'll give you that
And none of it is false. The dossier is true.

When does Putin release the pee tape?

Stupidity rising. Mueller hasn’t threatened Cohen’s family.

Translation: Mueller is threatening Cohen's family and signaling that he will bury him with legal bills. "Nice little life you have here. Would be a shame if something happened to it."

You are in denial. Flynn pleaded out due to Mueller threatening his son. That is the Mueller MO.
Flynn isn’t Cohen, dumbass.

And you can't think conceptually, you sad widdle woowoo.
No, I think factually.

Though I do imagine they just made it up and claimed Russia. Lol
NO COLLUSION and other trump lies.

Oh, there was collusion. The hiLIARy campaign, DNC and various parts of the Obabble Admin conspired to use the fake dossier filled with unsubstantiated rumors from RUSSIAN sources.

That is a possibility - but it does look like the Fusion GPS folks sourced info via Steele's Russian fiction writers.
Peddling lies I see. Where is the proof of fiction? Answer, "you don't know", so you just go and lie.

Stupid little noob. Try reading some actual news. There are plenty of sources from a variety of ideologies that have reported on the origin of the fiction-dossier.
None of the dossier has been proven false. None.

Oh? What parts of the dossier did the Hillary campaign use against Trump?
Translation: Poor, deranged, Weatherman2020 can't actually say what parts of the dossier Hillary used against the Trump campaign, so he'll resort to invective instead of admitting he's a dumb fuck.

Shitforbrains wants to ignore how the Dem funded fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants.
You first have to prove the Dossier is fake, which you have not. Intelligence reports that much of what has been investigated coming from the Dossier has checked out. Other than your own lies, what have you got?

Uh no. That's not how evidence works. The dossier alleges things for which the authors and promoters are obliged to prove as true.

We do not have a system of law in which an accused has to prove his innocence, you sad little sack of sophistry.
Most of it has been proven true, dumbass.

Uh no. That's not how evidence works. The dossier alleges things for which the authors and promoters are obliged to prove as true.

We do not have a system of law in which an accused has to prove his innocence, you sad little sack of sophistry.
Most of it has been proven true, dumbass.
Only in the minds of you delusional leftards.

ANY DAY NOW!

:laughing0301:

Breaking on tv now... Trump's personal lawyer received $500K right after the election from a Russian oligarch that is closely related to Putin. Avenatti and Stormy Daniels are Trump's worst nightmare.

I thought Hillary Clinton proved accepting $$$ from Russians is no big deal. But Trumps lawyer is

LMAO

-Geaux

Parts of the dossier have been confirmed as accurate.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

On the flip side, while much of it has not been confirmed, almost none of it has been proven false.
Comey called it unverified and salacious
Bullshit. He was probably talking about trump’s relationship with ivanka.

Parts of the dossier have been confirmed as accurate.

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

On the flip side, while much of it has not been confirmed, almost none of it has been proven false.
Comey called it unverified and salacious
No, he didn’t. Does the forum really need to be reminded you’re an imbecile?
Frank reminds us with each of his posts.

So?

”Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono at this point. We've set up a GoFundMe page. It's actually not on the GoFundMe page. It's a Crowd Justice page in an effort to raise money. But other than that, no one.” ~ Michael Avenatti

So again I ask ... what is it you think I’m making up? :dunno:

"Well, I'm basically doing it pro bono..." basically? He either is or he isn't? What does 'basically' mean? it either is or isnt
It means he's expecting Trump to pay his legal bills.

Capiche?
Here you go laughing boy....
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Michael Avenatti Worked for Rahm Emanuel, Democratic Campaigns-Truth!
So? Trumpy works for Putin.

Breaking on tv now... Trump's personal lawyer received $500K right after the election from a Russian oligarch that is closely related to Putin. Avenatti and Stormy Daniels are Trump's worst nightmare.

I thought Hillary Clinton proved accepting $$$ from Russians is no big deal. But Trumps lawyer is

LMAO

-Geaux
When and how did she prove that? Throw spaghetti up against the wall much?

Imbecile... you denied he was convicted in a court of law. Then you parlayed that nonsense into he will walk free.

Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed “everything” you said has come true
I did not.....I said he will walk do you doubt me?
You did not what? Deny he was convicticted in a court of law? Of course you did...
He admitted to lying that is not a guilty plea...a plea must be done in a court of law with a judge, jury and prosecutor and a defense attorney...
You kept insisting he had not pled guilty because he didn’t plead guilty before a judge in a court of law. And you were repeatedly shown he actually did plead guilty before a judge in a court of law.

You’re nuts, remember?

You did not what? Deny he was convicticted in a court of law? Of course you did.

I know what his plea was dummy but I said he had not been in front of a judge for sentencing and I said he never will be because Mueller knows he did nothing wrong...he was coerced and the facts will show that he was...

And.....Flynn will walk...are you still going to deny that? when he walks think about me okay?......:113:

You did not what? Deny he was convicticted in a court of law? Of course you did.

I know what his plea was dummy but I said he had not been in front of a judge for sentencing and I said he never will be because Mueller knows he did nothing wrong...he was coerced and the facts will show that he was...

And.....Flynn will walk...are you still going to deny that? when he walks think about me okay?......:113:
As you were shown repeatedly, he did plead guilty in a court of law, before a judge. You’re nuts to think otherwise.

You also claimed he would walk because of Nunes’ memo. That didn’t happen.

You continue to claim he will walk, but that still hasn’t happened and he’s still facing sentencing.

And as has also been brought to your attention is the only chance he has of walking is either getting a plea deal with prosecutors if he’s willing to flip on Trump ... or ... if Trump pardons him. Either way, he’ll still be a convicted felon.

Forum List

Back