🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oops: Dianne Feinstein may jave just perjured Dr. Ford or Herself

BellaRose

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2018
Both Dianne Feinstein and Christine Ford offered up a number of contradictory statementsduring her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday.
During Testimony, Dianne Feinstein Made BIG Mistake - Admits Christine Ford May Have Committed PERJURY!
OOPS: Dianne Feinstein May Have Just Perjured Dr. Ford (Or Herself)

I am stunned at the lies this Democratic party has been caugh telling. The underhanded deceit to the American people is astonishing. How can a Government that is suppose to serve " we the people" be such criminals.

They now remind me of the elites in the movie Hunger Games. They sit up their thrownsdictating to their slaves how to live, function, and the worst part fight to survive.

That is exactly what the democratic party wants.

"So who lied under oath – Ford, or Feinstein?

If Feinstein is telling the truth, Ford perjured herself, but that seems unlikely in my opinion. I believe it’s more likely that Feinstein is lying – because she’s the only one that’s played politics with Ford’s allegations. Ford made it clear that she did not want to be thrust into the public spotlight due to her allegations, and I found it hard not to believe her on that."

Interesting take...

Nobody's going to get into trouble over any of that... not in the slightest.

If Feinstein is telling the truth, Ford perjured herself, but that seems unlikely in my opinion. I believe it’s more likely that Feinstein is lying – because she’s the only one that’s played politics with Ford’s allegations. Ford made it clear that she did not want to be thrust into the public spotlight due to her allegations, and I found it hard not to believe her on that."

Interesting take...
I find it hard to believe Ford didn't know Grassley had offered to fly the committee out to meet her. I knew. It was public knowledge.

There is nothing that Feinstein wont say or do to advance her agenda.

2r7o6ew.gif

Can Trump appoint a new Senator to replace Feinstein?
No... But she can be expelled from the senate for this...
Maybe she can try out for of the Congressional Baseball game and go practice near by in Virginia? If it is good for the Republicans to be shot up, then certainly the Democrats should be fair game also. If you know what I mean....
Shooting at Congressional baseball practice, June 14, 2017 x. The baseball field that is the scene of a shooting in Alexandria, Va., Wednesday, June 14, 2017, where House Majority Whip Steve Scalise of La. was shot at a congressional baseball practice.

Photos: Shooting at Congressional baseball practice
koin.com/2017/06/14/photos-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice/

Both Dianne Feinstein and Christine Ford offered up a number of contradictory statementsduring her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday.
During Testimony, Dianne Feinstein Made BIG Mistake - Admits Christine Ford May Have Committed PERJURY!
OOPS: Dianne Feinstein May Have Just Perjured Dr. Ford (Or Herself)

I am stunned at the lies this Democratic party has been caugh telling. The underhanded deceit to the American people is astonishing. How can a Government that is suppose to serve " we the people" be such criminals.

They now remind me of the elites in the movie Hunger Games. They sit up their thrownsdictating to their slaves how to live, function, and the worst part fight to survive.

That is exactly what the democratic party wants.

Really old people get an alzheimers exception for saying weird stuff.

Interesting take...

They both lied if you ask me . lol

Interesting take...

Until the FBI finishes its investigation on the leak we wont know. And we may never know if Grassley kills the indictment.

The face of Democrat party in the US Senate.

The self proclaimed Spartacus, also known as "Jersey Gropper", the Vietnam war veteran, a woman who slept with a man 30 years her elder to build her political career, and the woman who had a Chinese spy on her payroll for 20 years.

24wd00n.jpg

Last edited:

Interesting take...

As a self admitted wacko Ford probably gets a pass. But given polling trends Feinstein is quite vulnerable.(a small but steady increase in support for the Rs ) If she had turned over the data immediately to the FBI The Ds would not be facing a backlash, even a, so far, small one. With the Ds facing an announced Otober surprise about deep state declassification this was a major blunder on Feinstein's part.

Last edited:
Can Feinstein even commit perjury in that instance? Was she under oath?

Interesting take...

Until the FBI finishes its investigation on the leak we wont know. And we may never know if Grassley kills the indictment.

What's the point of an FBI investigation?

1. It's out of their jurisdiction.
2. Everyone they could possibly interview has already stated, under oath, what they are going to say. If they say anything else, they perjure themselves.
3. The FBI doesn't make recommendations or conclusions.

Forum List

Back