Oops Islamic Hezbollah scared

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
On the dot. All of it.

Good thing, Israel already hit the location in Lebanon, where Hezbollah fired from.

###
Islamofascist Hezbollah running scared

So arrogant Hezbollah is embarrassed. In its deadliest attack on Israel since Oct 7, it actually killed Arab kids... at a soccer field, Majdal Shams - 07.27.24.

Last time a Druze's (Tiran Fero) body was snatched (Nov 23, 2022) by "palestinian" Arab terrorists, they spoke in their own language and kidnapped a few palestine Arabs and threatened, and it worked.

Besides, the Hezbollah don't want a Druze rebellion in Syria...

Meantime their bosses in Iran try to use their media (and paid Grayzone", "intercept", the infamous hate site (even WaPo defined it as such already years ago: "Mondoweiss") and other usual suspects) to "deny," while the Hezbollah bragged hours before that for keeping on firing and the rocket hitting the soccer field was also Iranian.
Source.

Last edited:
Trump is right, Israel must finish the job. I have prayed more than once that no innocent people on either side, anywhere perish. G-d made us in his image and we violate his laws. At times it pains me to think about the waste of lives, especially those not involved.in murder. A.nation must.defend itself just.as.any citizen must defend themselves if attacked. The West also needs to stop electing governments that appeal.to the vote of those who celebrate terrorism and our own demise. I'm referring to nations in Europe as well. We can be critical of Israel.or.any other nation when errors are made but we have to refrain from the false equivalency and stand with our allies, those who share our values.

On the dot. All of it.

Good thing, Israel already hit the location in Lebanon, where Hezbollah fired from.

###
Islamofascist Hezbollah running scared

So arrogant Hezbollah is embarrassed. In its deadliest attack on Israel since Oct 7, it actually killed Arab kids... at a soccer field, Majdal Shams - 07.27.24.

Last time a Druze's (Tiran Fero) body was snatched (Nov 23, 2022) by "palestinian" Arab terrorists, they spoke in their own language and kidnapped a few palestine Arabs and threatened, and it worked.

Besides, the Hezbollah don't want a Druze rebellion in Syria...

Meantime their bosses in Iran try to use their media (and paid Grayzone", "intercept", the infamous hate site (even WaPo defined it as such already years ago: "Mondoweiss") and other usual suspects) to "deny," while the Hezbollah bragged hours before that for keeping on firing and the rocket hitting the soccer field was also Iranian.
Source.
Right on.

Trump is right, Israel must finish the job. I have prayed more than once that no innocent people on either side, anywhere perish. G-d made us in his image and we violate his laws. At times it pains me to think about the waste of lives, especially those not involved.in murder. A.nation must.defend itself just.as.any citizen must defend themselves if attacked. The West also needs to stop electing governments that appeal.to the vote of those who celebrate terrorism and our own demise. I'm referring to nations in Europe as well. We can be critical of Israel.or.any other nation when errors are made but we have to refrain from the false equivalency and stand with our allies, those who share our values.
Amen.

Forum List

Back