🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OOPS! New App Allows Users To Remain ANONYMOUS…Defies Liberal Media Narrative…Shows TRUMP Winning

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More evidence that support for Trump is much stronger than what the media polls indicate. Big surprise there:

Whole Title: "OOPS! New App Allows Users To Remain ANONYMOUS…Defies Liberal Media Narrative…Shows TRUMP Winning BIG Over Crooked Hillary"

Funny what happens when liberals aren’t able to bully or shame someone they don’t agree with…

The results don’t read like any poll you’ve seen reported in the last weeks, but instead like they have been answered primarily by the most ardent Trump supporters.

Some Zip questions:

— ”New polls suggest Trump is getting crushed by Clinton. Do they reflect how you are going to vote?” Some 64% told Zip they would vote for Trump, compared to 36% for Clinton. In the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, Clinton leads Trump, 42% to 36%.

— ”California, who you voting for?” Trump got 55%, compared to 45% for Clinton. In the latest Public Policy Institute of California poll, Clinton has a 16-point advantage over Trump, 46% to 30%.

After one week of the media defining what Trump really meant when he suggested 2nd Amendment supporters will defeat Hillary, here is how Americans really feel about Trump’s comments:

— “What do you honestly think Trump meant by saying “The 2nd amendment people can do something about Hillary? Vote against her? 63% Assassinate her 37%”

Militi insists his replies are a cross-section of voters in age, gender and geography. “These are the same results we saw when he (Trump) was in the primaries,” he says. He contends that most media polls are just flat-out wrong and that smartphone answers are the future.

Douglas Rivers, a Stanford University political science professor and chief scientist for YouGov, which conducts online polls with such partners as CBS and the Economist, disagrees. “What do they know about these people?” Rivers says. “We worry a lot about who we’re talking to.”

Care to bet via PayPal?

I've got $500 says HRC wins
Care to put up $500 of your own money?

I mean since this new poll shows Donald beating HRC 64-36%...you should be jumping at the chance for easy money.

and keep in mind, average Hillary crowd is 300,,,150 of those paid 50.00 and a choice between a 36pack of condoms or 100.00 KFC gift certificate

well at least 36% of all Americans barley have an IQ. they would vote for Hillary even if she's in a coma

Yeah... Kinda funny how the word on the street doesn't jive with all these lib dem media polls. I've got family and friends across the country; and they've noticed the same thing. The establishment media polls show something totally different than the "man on the street" polls. Now how do you suppose they'll try and spin a Trump landslide victory in the popular vote, VS. a sweeping victory for Hillary amongst tha ElectoralCollege vote...?
Keep your powder dry boys; this could get very exciting.

and why isnt Hillary campaigning every day? oh, forgot, she needs her two day long naps twice a week, and can never be woken up at 3am cause of her many ailments

Trump draws huge crowds everywhere he goes and Hillary has to pay people to come her rallies. Yeah, we're supposed to believe she's winning?
and for some reason, there is never any waiting to use a restroom or buy a hot dog at a Hillary rally.

and why isnt Hillary campaigning every day? oh, forgot, she needs her two day long naps twice a week, and can never be woken up at 3am cause of her many ailments

One thing I know, no one at work dares to admit the support Trump, but I hear libs all the time talking about how much they hate him. You get the distinct feeling that your job would be at risk if you admitted to being a Trump supporter.

Clinton could phone it in until election day and still whoop Donnie's ass.

One thing I know, no one at work dares to admit the support Trump, but I hear libs all the time talking about how much they hate him. You get the distinct feeling that your job would be at risk if you admitted to being a Trump supporter.
That's why they call it the silent majority...

I'm beginning to believe it. People don't want to admit in public that they're voting for Trump. What better way to alleviate that fear by making them anonymous?

Okay, but my smart phone has texted someone a picture of a toad from my gallery with the message "Sizzlle umph" while they were sitting in church, texted someone else directions to some apartment complex 800 miles away from where we live, and randomly sends me text notification receipts when it feels like it even though that feature is turned off, so I wouldn't rely too heavily on the accuracy of the results.

Care to bet via PayPal?

I've got $500 says HRC wins
Care to put up $500 of your own money?

I mean since this new poll shows Donald beating HRC 64-36%...you should be jumping at the chance for easy money.

Anyone? Come on...show some confidence in the App...

Whats the matter? You boys scared?

Yeah... Kinda funny how the word on the street doesn't jive with all these lib dem media polls. I've got family and friends across the country; and they've noticed the same thing. The establishment media polls show something totally different than the "man on the street" polls. Now how do you suppose they'll try and spin a Trump landslide victory in the popular vote, VS. a sweeping victory for Hillary amongst tha ElectoralCollege vote...?
It is very similar to the Reagan v. Carter election. Carter was ahead by double digits, then the hammer came down. One reporter said that she couldn't believe Reagan won, no one voted for him.

At this far out, no one knows. In one day, one scream, Howard Dean went from front runner to no runner. Hilly has already made some serious mistakes that the media has down played. She will put the coal miners out of business. She will raise taxes on the middle class. She's married to Trump.

All it takes is one that hits the right nerve. She may do it, she may not.

It is very similar to the Reagan v. Carter election. Carter was ahead by double digits, then the hammer came down. One reporter said that she couldn't believe Reagan won, no one voted for him.

At this far out, no one knows. In one day, one scream, Howard Dean went from front runner to no runner. Hilly has already made some serious mistakes that the media has down played. She will put the coal miners out of business. She will raise taxes on the middle class. She's married to Trump.

All it takes is one that hits the right nerve. She may do it, she may not.

On the other hand Trump has withstood blistering attack after blistering attack from the obedient Hillary media. Their partisanship is so obvious they don't even bother denying it anymore.

Forum List

Back