Oops.. Obama is Toast...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, that's my opinion anyway....:slap:

Not hardly enough going well for the Obomb-ster...:disbelief:..

Last edited:
Indeed. He is a totally lame duck fo shizzle.

The bad news is we have to endure 3+ years of the Worst Foreign Policy Evah.

And if he messes up the Hillary handoff, we're gonna be stuck with a Roberts Court with at least 6 solid gop votes for the next 15 years.

Yup, Obama's worried about Hillary's future ...:lol:

15 yrs. you say.... sounds promising..:thup:

Doesn't matter which president you elect. It will all be the same when it comes to foreign policy, because you don't get to be president in this retarded country without the backing of the 5th column.

I'd vote for Christie, but I don't see the tea party nominating him. It's early, but at this point I'd say Rubio killed himself with immigration, Ted Cruz might be assassinated by he gop senate collegues if he was running strong, and Rand Paul came out of Syria looking .... mah-vah-less.

And if he messes up the Hillary handoff, we're gonna be stuck with a Roberts Court with at least 6 solid gop votes for the next 15 years.

I don't think that even the DNC is dumb enough to run Hillary. She would be the dems version of Dole and McCrazy. But I hope they do. I will love the ads showing her ranting like a mentally challenged monkey and doing her fake black accent.

I'd vote for Christie, but I don't see the tea party nominating him. It's early, but at this point I'd say Rubio killed himself with immigration, Ted Cruz might be assassinated by he gop senate collegues if he was running strong, and Rand Paul came out of Syria looking .... mah-vah-less.

Jury is out on Christie. I liked him until his snuggle with obama after Sandy and his self praising speech at the RNC convention.

Paul, Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, Jindal------lots of possibilities for the GOP, and the dems have hillybilly and herman munster.:lol:

I wish I had a dime for every time one of you nutters uttered the phrase "Obama is toast".

The fun part is that you never learn. Normal people, after being proven wrong so often, would avoid making such predictions. At the very least, one would couch their predictions with some qualifiers.

But not you dummies. Time after time.......wrong. Undetered.........you continue to believe everything you are told by your masters.....and regurgitate it here.

Keep on keepin' on.

If obama is toast the democrats have to be jelly on the toast to get them in the trash can. Hillary is being damaged by her Benghazi malfeasance and corruption. Her support for obama might do her in. By the time Putin gets done with him, obama will have the political stature of a dust bunny. It will slop on anyone remotely connected to him.

Jury is out on Christie. I liked him until his snuggle with obama after Sandy and his self praising speech at the RNC convention.

Paul, Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, Jindal------lots of possibilities for the GOP, and the dems have hillybilly and herman munster.:lol:

You are right. Your choice is so much better. The DNC doesn't stand a chance.

If obama is toast the democrats have to be jelly on the toast to get them in the trash can. Hillary is being damaged by her Benghazi malfeasance and corruption. Her support for obama might do her in. By the time Putin gets done with him, obama will have the political stature of a dust bunny. It will slop on anyone remotely connected to him.

That op-ed in the Times was a real thumb in the eye. I'd be surprised if Putin's done playing with this, hopefully he'll be distracted by a shiny object of some kind.

I don't know if this helps the GOP in the elections. It may depend on how they play it, carefully or ham-handed. I'd definitely guess the latter, but we'll see. The messaging is just important as the message.

That op-ed in the Times was a real thumb in the eye. I'd be surprised if Putin's done playing with this, hopefully he'll be distracted by a shiny object of some kind.

I don't know if this helps the GOP in the elections. It may depend on how they play it, carefully or ham-handed. I'd definitely guess the latter, but we'll see. The messaging is just important as the message.

If the American public were capable of processing this as being important they wouldn't have re-elected that clown. I'd love to believe otherwise.

If the American public were capable of processing this as being important they wouldn't have re-elected that clown. I'd love to believe otherwise.

Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus are higher priorities, not even close.

A sign of a culture in rapid decay, as are the leaders it chooses.

I wish I had a dime for every time one of you nutters uttered the phrase "Obama is toast".

The fun part is that you never learn. Normal people, after being proven wrong so often, would avoid making such predictions. At the very least, one would couch their predictions with some qualifiers.

But not you dummies. Time after time.......wrong. Undetered.........you continue to believe everything you are told by your masters.....and regurgitate it here.

Keep on keepin' on.

Yup.

I'm sure if we were to look at a year ago on here Lumpy and the other nutters would be making making this argument for some other reason that turned out to not be what they were hyping.

Forum List

Back