Oops; there goes another top Russian General

It is not hard to do when I see the pictures of the dead Ukrainian children.
Collateral damage in any war brings about death and destruction upon innocent civilians if they remain in the active war zones. Worse, they become propaganda tools when they are used as human shield's by militaries that know they are in the war zones.

All anyone can do is look deeply into the reasoning behind why a war was started, who truly is to blame, and then get out fast if the war is coming your way.

Collateral damage in any war brings about death and destruction upon innocent civilians if they remain in the active war zones. Worse, they become propaganda tools when they are used as human shield's by militaries that know they are in the war zones.

All anyone can do is look deeply into the reasoning behind why a war was started, who truly is to blame, and then get out fast if the war is coming your way.
Russians are killing Ukrainian civilians and children.

Ukrainians are not killing Russian civilians and children.

Russians are the bad guys because they are the invaders.

I have no love for the Ukrainians but the Russians have proven themselves once again to be assholes.

Russians are killing Ukrainian civilians and children.

Ukrainians are not killing Russian civilians and children.

Russians are the bad guys because they are the invaders.

I have no love for the Ukrainians but the Russians have proven themselves once again to be assholes.
Yes, at the moment the Russian's are definitely (for whatever their reasoning is), being seen as the aggressors in this war through the lens of the world, and this is of course because they invaded Ukraine for whatever reasoning they have done so now.

Ukraine's military if given the chance for huge retaliatory action's upon the Russian's soil, would attack Russia back in a huge way if were given the weapon's and support it needs in order to do so, otherwise they would do this with the support of NATO if NATO wasn't restrictive on Ukraine's action's in doing so.

However, Ukraine has been doing things on it's own, and this with small incursions or operations into Russia in a bid to tell Putin that it can reach out to Russia if it wants too. Not sure as to how much it matters really, but good for them if they are the better fighters.

My worry is upon who we got in this COUNTRY cheering the Ukranian's on, otherwise it's (mostly Democrat's and their lying ace Media), so for me that's a red flag coming from our end. It gives me pause to think to myself what the hell is going on in all of this ? I got no beef with the Ukranian's, and Russia has been blamed for thing's by the Democrat's here in which they've failed to prove, so it makes one wonder exactly who is at total fault in these things when it comes to the distrust here ?

I'm surprised the black's in this country want any support going to that war zone, because I'm yet to see a black Ukranian fighting in that war, otherwise where are the black Ukranian's fighting for Ukraine ?? Are there black's in Ukraine ?

I agree that it's tragic that innocent civilian's are dying, and hopefully their death's won't be in vain.

Hopefully the dying will get old quick, and the damned war will stop sooner than later.

Hopefully we will also get this country back in order, because the trust is gone for many here now.

A moment of silence for the latest top Russian general to die at the hands of the Ukrainian military.

Woo hoo! Yes! Bravo. Great shot!
:laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::laughing0301::rofl::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thewave::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Seeing how well these "top Russian Generals" have prosecuted the war in Ukraine is it a good idea to kill them?

Q
Seeing how well these "top Russian Generals" have prosecuted the war in Ukraine is it a good idea to kill them?
Question - is it me or is modern day warfare, now taking on the form of a coward's form of warfare ? Coward's that hide behind technology because they don't have the gonads to go military to military in equal duel's upon the battlefields ? For centuries man has always used courage and strength to face an opponent head on, and to be ready for the best man to win.

This sneakiness with missiles, snipers, night vision, and drones dominating the battlefield today, is truly a coward's way to win a war. I guess I harken back to the days when there was honor and courage in warfare, otherwise when rules and standards meant something to courageous armies and/or militaries.

They complain about cluster munitions, and all other acts that defy the conventions of warfare, yet release video after video of attacks that totally disgrace any military that uses drones and other such ways in order to conduct warfare.

This goes for both sides fighting in these modern day conflicts, otherwise that use very heinous killing tactics upon their opponent's in which they make claims that the other side is the barbarian in the cycle of life.

two things I will give credit to Trump for
1. No war
2. wanting to end this war

Why any of you find humor in death from this war speaks volumes to the sickness in your head.
yeah, like I said humor in death from this war speaks volumes to the sickness in your head. The other atrocities are unspeakable.
Got to give credit to Trump and got to give a big :fu:to the OP and anyone that finds humor in any of this.

A moment of silence for the latest top Russian general to die at the hands of the Ukrainian military.

Woo hoo! Yes! Bravo. Great shot!
:laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::laughing0301::rofl::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thewave::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
23 men was shot in peaceful Chicago.
Rejoice about that too.

So all those Ukrainian deaths are just a rumor?
No . Hard fact. The US-Ukey Nazis are losing in excess of 10000 for every senior Russian that has gone missing . Where is Zeluzshny-- supposed Ukey military supremo? Where is Budanov , Ukey Intelligence supremo? Kyiv is in tatters and Russia has more than half million reserves not yet even involved .

Forum List

Back