🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OPEC Members Plead For Mercy During Saudi-Russian Oil War

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

This is the reason I say that lockdowns around the world need to cease ASAP -- this virus panic coupled with the pissing contest Saudi Arabia and Russia are having is going to put the global economy in a hole it will take years and years to climb out of --- and more people will die from it than any virus...

"After three years of leading production cuts to support prices, Saudi Arabia seems intent on pressing on with maximum output. It has shown little interest in cooperation with OPEC+, pulling out of another committee conference call that had been due to take place earlier this month. Even signals of impatience from its principal political ally, the U.S., don’t appear to be having much influence."

Trump needs to set the example and get the economy back moving now....he has to stop being so afraid of what the "media" or what the "Democrats would say...he needs to exert the intestinal fortitude of a Bush when he invaded Iraq and didn't give a fuck about what anyone said about it....Trump can pull it off if he stops being so afraid of criticism....just do it...hold a rally, show the country that all is well and reap the political benefits of saving the economy for the second time...something no other president has ever done....

... he needs to exert the intestinal fortitude of a Bush when he invaded Iraq and didn't give a fuck about what anyone said about it ...

You approve of defending a country that cuts the heads off of women for the crime of driving a car? ...

You approve of defending a country that cuts the heads off of women for the crime of driving a car? ...
What is your stupid ass talking about?

You didn't know women are not legally adults in Saudi Arabia ... it's the death penalty if a woman is caught driving a car, or even to be seen outside their homes with their father/brother/husband ... the Bush administration invaded Iraq on behalf of the Saudis ...

Plainly you're ignorant of these facts, though it's been reported in the commercial media ...
"Saudi Arabia's enduring male guardianship system" -- BBC -- Jan 8th, 2019

You didn't know women are not legally adults in Saudi Arabia ... it's the death penalty if a woman is caught driving a car, or even to be seen outside their homes with their father/brother/husband ... the Bush administration invaded Iraq on behalf of the Saudis ...

Plainly you're ignorant of these facts, though it's been reported in the commercial media ...

No. Your ignorance is insulting.

Your information is quite outdated. BTW, I don't care that a cop gave you a ticket for being ignorant

Do you know what a citation is? ... maybe you know it as a reference? ... have you even been a Saudi woman living in Saudi Arabia? ...

The Saudis are an evil people ... why do you love them so much? ... Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now The Donald all on their knees providing them with oral sex ... and now they're shit-canning our domestic oil production ... you must hate America ...

Your information is quite outdated. BTW, I don't care that a cop gave you a ticket for being ignorant

Do you know what a citation is? ... maybe you know it as a reference? ... have you even been a Saudi woman living in Saudi Arabia? ...

The Saudis are an evil people ... why do you love them so much? ... Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now The Donald all on their knees providing them with oral sex ... and now they're shit-canning our domestic oil production ... you must hate America ...

You need to make yourself aware of the recent changes in Saudi Arabia. However, you can continue to wallow in your ignorance like a libtard does!

You need to make yourself aware of the recent changes in Saudi Arabia. However, you can continue to wallow in your ignorance like a libtard does!

Go re-read my post #2 ... this time with comprehension ... I'm addressing a specific time frame when Saudis were cutting the heads off of women for the crime of driving a car ...

For the record ... my BBC citation did discuss the progress that has been made in recent years ... I understand your argument that they don't this anymore, much ... kinda just a little ... but it's still a shit deal to be a woman in Saudi Arabia ...

Go re-read my post #2 ... this time with comprehension ... I'm addressing a specific time frame when Saudis were cutting the heads off of women for the crime of driving a car ...

For the record ... my BBC citation did discuss the progress that has been made in recent years ... I understand your argument that they don't this anymore, much ... kinda just a little ... but it's still a shit deal to be a woman in Saudi Arabia ...

Are you a woman? Are you in Saudi Arabia? If not, you should STFU.

By what right do you have to impose your will on people of different cultures and faiths? That is why you should STFU!

Then you agree we were wrong for invading Iraq? ... That Georgie XLIII is an evil evil man ...

Murder is a cultural attribute? ... can't believe you posted that ... that makes YOU and evil evil man ... and a disgrace to the uniform ...

You should be quiet now ... you're exposing some real nasty personal qualities here ...

By what right do you have to impose your will on people of different cultures and faiths? That is why you should STFU!

Then you agree we were wrong for invading Iraq? ... That Georgie XLIII is an evil evil man ...

Murder is a cultural attribute? ... can't believe you posted that ... that makes YOU and evil evil man ... and a disgrace to the uniform ...

You should be quiet now ... you're exposing some real nasty personal qualities here ...

There you go imposing your beliefs on others.

What does that have to do with what the OP is about you moron

... he needs to exert the intestinal fortitude of a Bush when he invaded Iraq and didn't give a fuck about what anyone said about it ...
What does that have to do with what the OP is about you moron

You can't seem to understand your own writing ... that's sad ... there were no WMD in Iraq, weapons inspectors were doing a great job keeping these WMD out of Iraq ... what you attribute to "intestinal fortitude" is in truth stupidity ... The Donald isn't a stupid man, he's a lot of things but not stupid ... you'll have to ask the woman-hating admiral why he derailed your OP ...

It's Southern Culture here in the USA to lynch black men for the crime of looking at a white woman ... the admiral objects to the rest of us interfering ... so much hatred, so closed-minded ... ghastly his advocating the wholesale slaughter of women in Saudi Arabia ...

Forum List

Back