🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Open carry" thugs terrorize Walmart shoppers

Which one does not have a second amendment right to walk around your store bearing arms?

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

You're afraid of guns,we get it.

Have you seen WalMart shoppers?
And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Doesnt bother me any. The wally world in my neighborhood is full of well dressed anglos.

Well dressed anglos?

What if it was full of well armed Muslims or gang members?

They would need to be profiled.

Are you really trying to say, that patriots legally carrying, are as much of a threat as gang members and sand rats?

Which of these people should be denied their second amendment rights to enter WalMart?

763900_630x354.jpg

View attachment 43605
That would depend upon which ones were in the country legally, wouldn't it?

OK , they are all here legally

You have no problem with ISIS wanabes running around WalMart armed like that?

No problem...as long as the rest of us are armed.

Exactly what I was going to say (and said in another thread).

If only ALL the bad guys would overtly display their weapons and walk around the store with their long guns visibly displayed slung behind their backs.

How many CCW holders do you imagine were on alert, just in case...

FTR, I agree with 2Aguy...leave the ARs and Saigas at home...if you want to make a political statement, an H&R Pardner single shot or Kentucky Long Rifle is the way to go.

When I open carry, it's a Bond Arms Snake Slayer. Enough to make a statement, but small enough to say "defensive only".

0210654.jpg
My sidearm?
upload_2015-7-1_13-14-46.jpeg

Just meat and Potatoes.

As a courtesy, if a cop asks about your carrying a gun.....be polite and explain if you have a permit, and if he asks for your name and birthdate to check you out, politely give it to him.....I would go so far as to say surrender the weapon as he checks as a measure to ensure officer safety...so he knows you are not a threat.....he is only there to keep people safe.........once he checks you out, he returns your weapon and you go on your way.....

Anyone have a problem with that?
I do because:
1. Having a gun doesn't rise to the level of Reasonable Suspicion.
2. Being in Public doesn't rise to the level of Reasonable Suspicion.
3. Being in Public with a Gun Doesn't rise to the level of Reasonable Suspicion.

It's only scary for people like the OP who piss their pants about everything and mistakenly believe the Cops are there to protect THEM.

As a courtesy, if a cop asks about your carrying a gun.....be polite and explain if you have a permit, and if he asks for your name and birthdate to check you out, politely give it to him.....I would go so far as to say surrender the weapon as he checks as a measure to ensure officer safety...so he knows you are not a threat.....he is only there to keep people safe.........once he checks you out, he returns your weapon and you go on your way.....

Anyone have a problem with that?
I do because:
1. Having a gun doesn't rise to the level of Reasonable Suspicion.
2. Being in Public doesn't rise to the level of Reasonable Suspicion.
3. Being in Public with a Gun Doesn't rise to the level of Reasonable Suspicion.

It's only scary for people like the OP who piss their pants about everything and mistakenly believe the Cops are there to protect THEM.

I disagree....a cop doesn't know who you are and for all he knows you may be about to have a lefty break with reality and start shooting people. As long as they are polite, and don't step beyond their duty....I would have no problem if approached by officers, anwering their questions and in the future, when they check for outstanding warrents.....this would be the excellent place for a mental health record to pop up....

I disagree....a cop doesn't know who you are and for all he knows you may be about to have a lefty break with reality and start shooting people.
I don't know who that Cop is and for all I know he's about to have a roid rage on me. Or he's got PTSD and doesn't know he's not back in Falluja.

As long as they are polite, and don't step beyond their duty....I would have no problem if approached by officers, anwering their questions and in the future, when they check for outstanding warrents.....this would be the excellent place for a mental health record to pop up....
When they stop you without Probable Cause or Reasonable Suspicion they've ALREADY stepped beyond their duty.

You wanna' answer all their questions? Then go ahead dumbass, they're TRAINED to probe and find inconsistencies and nervousness in your answers and will use THAT as "Reasonable Suspicion" to push it further. They're NOT your friends. This is not the town of Mayberry. It's no longer the 1950's.

We got this little thing in the Constitution (It hides behind the Privacy Clause) called the 5th Amendment. Better f*ckin' learn to use it. And when they Harrass or Arrest you for invoking the 5th, you have a HUGE Lawsuit right there.

Why do you hate the second amendment?

What part of "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you understand

A baton is an arm

Location,location,location....

Scary black men
vs
Good ole boys bringing their shotguns shopping

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

That is a cc state, they weren't breaking any laws, and they didn't have shotguns. Not that it makes any difference what they had.

Black Panthers were breaking a law, voter intimidation.

And if a muslim were walking around armed, it wouldn't be intimidating no. But I would follow the demon around ready to strike with my own firearm. It's funny tho, you ask that question, as if you fully expected the answer I offered. So we can both agree muslims should be watched closely.
How is walking around with a baton intimidating but walking around with an AR-15 is not?

Which one does not have a second amendment right to walk around your store bearing arms?

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Doesnt bother me any. The wally world in my neighborhood is full of well dressed anglos.

Well dressed anglos?

Are you really trying to say, that patriots legally carrying, are as much of a threat as gang members and sand rats?

Do the patriots wear a sign that says.......I am a PATRIOT?

Scary black men
vs

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

That is a cc state, they weren't breaking any laws, and they didn't have shotguns. Not that it makes any difference what they had.

And if a muslim were walking around armed, it wouldn't be intimidating no. But I would follow the demon around ready to strike with my own firearm. It's funny tho, you ask that question, as if you fully expected the answer I offered. So we can both agree muslims should be watched closely.
How is walking around with a baton intimidating but walking around with an AR-15 is not?

If you don't know, than you are not smart enough to even converse with me.

Scary black men
vs

Very true

I do know...because black men were carrying batons and white rednecks are walking around with AR-15s

Which of these people should be denied their second amendment rights to enter WalMart?

763900_630x354.jpg

View attachment 43605

If only ALL the bad guys would overtly display their weapons and walk around the store with their long guns visibly displayed slung behind their backs.

FTR, I agree with 2Aguy...leave the ARs and Saigas at home...if you want to make a political statement, an H&R Pardner single shot or Kentucky Long Rifle is the way to go.

When I open carry, it's a Bond Arms Snake Slayer. Enough to make a statement, but small enough to say "defensive only".

0210654.jpg
My sidearm?
View attachment 43648
Just meat and Potatoes.

On the LCR...did you keep the stock grip or did you get the new one?

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

No he is not afraid of guns, he is suggesting that you are afraid of Black people with guns!
Whites kill far more white people than Blacks do but it would set off alarms if you saw a black man in WALMART with a BB gun;-

Actually, as a republican, I think law abiding blacks need to get guns and concealed carry permits....especially if they live in cities controlled by democrats. The democrats make sure there are enough police for the rich, white, democrat areas of the cities, but under staff the black and hispanic areas......

Very true

I do know...because black men were carrying batons and white rednecks are walking around with AR-15s

The White guys with the AR-15 were arrested.......for disturbing the peace...right? ......the new black panther racists were intimidating voters at a polling station by being threatening.....you can't do that at a polling place....

Scary black men
vs

Very true

Body language.....threatening body language....and from what I remember the morons in the Walmart loaded their weapon in a threatening way in front of other people.....and were arrested....right?

And the racist, new black panther morons had axe handles at a polling place.

Scary black men
vs

Very true

It's intimidating to most people EXCEPT the person who carries the AR-15.

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Well dressed anglos?

Do the patriots wear a sign that says.......I am a PATRIOT?

Very true

Blacks were intimidating elderly voters.

Who were these guys trying to intimidate.

Don't answer that it's rhetorical, I really have no time to debate fools.

Scary black men
vs

Very true

Body language.....threatening body language....and from what I remember the morons in the Walmart loaded their weapon in a threatening way in front of other people.....and were arrested....right?

And the racist, new black panther morons had axe handles at a polling place.
Body language?
Walking while black?

Don't they have second amendment rights or do they only apply to AR-15s?

First, carrying any weapon openly in Philadelphia is against the law.

Second, the New Black Panther is BRANDISHING a weapon in his hand...brandishing a weapon, AKA unlawful display, is illegal everywhere. Had he carried the club on his belt, you may have had an analogy...had open carry not been expressly illegal from the get go.

Lastly, the New Black Panther member is intimidating voters at a polling place. Missouri state law does not even allow concealed firearms within 25 of any polling place...much less an openly brandished weapon, wielded in a threatening manor.

Your comparison is thoroughly destroyed.

Last edited:

763900_630x354.jpg

View attachment 43605

0210654.jpg
My sidearm?
View attachment 43648
Just meat and Potatoes.

And mine,summer vs winter....
upload_2015-7-1_20-9-37.png

Forum List

Back