🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Open carry" thugs terrorize Walmart shoppers

That would depend upon which ones were in the country legally, wouldn't it?

OK , they are all here legally

You have no problem with ISIS wanabes running around WalMart armed like that?

No problem...as long as the rest of us are armed.

Exactly what I was going to say (and said in another thread).

If only ALL the bad guys would overtly display their weapons and walk around the store with their long guns visibly displayed slung behind their backs.

How many CCW holders do you imagine were on alert, just in case...

FTR, I agree with 2Aguy...leave the ARs and Saigas at home...if you want to make a political statement, an H&R Pardner single shot or Kentucky Long Rifle is the way to go.

When I open carry, it's a Bond Arms Snake Slayer. Enough to make a statement, but small enough to say "defensive only".

0210654.jpg
My sidearm?
View attachment 43648
Just meat and Potatoes.

On the LCR...did you keep the stock grip or did you get the new one?

Add on grip a trigger job and the extended mag...
And it's the LCP.

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

That is a cc state, they weren't breaking any laws, and they didn't have shotguns. Not that it makes any difference what they had.

Black Panthers were breaking a law, voter intimidation.

And if a muslim were walking around armed, it wouldn't be intimidating no. But I would follow the demon around ready to strike with my own firearm. It's funny tho, you ask that question, as if you fully expected the answer I offered. So we can both agree muslims should be watched closely.
How is walking around with a baton intimidating but walking around with an AR-15 is not?

Body language.....threatening body language....and from what I remember the morons in the Walmart loaded their weapon in a threatening way in front of other people.....and were arrested....right?

And the racist, new black panther morons had axe handles at a polling place.
Body language?
Walking while black?

Don't they have second amendment rights or do they only apply to AR-15s?

I'm sorry....you must have bad vision...they were standing in front of a polling place with axe handles......they could have been fairy pink and they would have been threatening.......

Which one does not have a second amendment right to walk around your store bearing arms?

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

You're afraid of guns,we get it.

No he is not afraid of guns, he is suggesting that you are afraid of Black people with guns!
Whites kill far more white people than Blacks do but it would set off alarms if you saw a black man in WALMART with a BB gun;-

Actually, as a republican, I think law abiding blacks need to get guns and concealed carry permits....especially if they live in cities controlled by democrats. The democrats make sure there are enough police for the rich, white, democrat areas of the cities, but under staff the black and hispanic areas......

You don't have to be a Republican to back the 2nd Amendment nor do you have to be white. But open carry is far cheaper than the cost of a concealed carry class. CCW classes are privately run and start at $150 a pop where I live. If the Sheriff Dept. refuses to give you the permit for any reason there is no refund.

As an aside: I never understood why you have to have training to carry a concealed weapon but none is required if you open carry.

It's not government area or public area. Walmart could just tell them to leave or put their guns away.
That is true. The owners of private property, including Walmart, can bar open carry on their property but Walmart has a dilemma: Walmart sells guns. Suppose the guys just wanted to take their rifles inside to visit the gun department, hoping only to make sure a scope, or other accessory would fit properly. From that perspective it makes sense. But since they were there anyway, why not grab some groceries too?

It's not government area or public area. Walmart could just tell them to leave or put their guns away.
That is true. The owners of private property, including Walmart, can bar open carry on their property but Walmart has a dilemma: Walmart sells guns. Suppose the guys just wanted to take their rifles inside to visit the gun department, hoping only to make sure a scope, or other accessory would fit properly. From that perspective it makes sense. But since they were there anyway, why not grab some groceries too?

Do Walmart sell guns like that? I've not been in a US Walmart for maybe 15 years.

Do Walmart sell guns like that? I've not been in a US Walmart for maybe 15 years.

Yes, WALMART does sell guns similar to those depicted:

Tis is just one example. The link provides even more bad assed looking weapons!

picture-5-png.43750

THE LINK:

Five Assault Weapons You Can Pick up at Walmart PHOTOS The Nation

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 183

Forum List

Back