🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Open carry" thugs terrorize Walmart shoppers

I'm not an avid Walmart patron to begin with. Is this what I'm missing out on?
I'm all for open carry, but, what happens when open carry gun dude encounters open carry machete dude on a busy shopping day?
What if open carry gangbanger dude encounters open carry Thompson sub-machine gun dude at 7-11--with open carry Sikh behind the counter? :dunno:
Personally, if I'm going to bother to open carry anything, it's going to be the BFG9000. :thup:
latest

I'm all for open carry, but, what happens when open carry gun dude encounters open carry machete dude on a busy shopping day?
What if open carry gangbanger dude encounters open carry Thompson sub-machine gun dude at 7-11--with open carry Sikh behind the counter? :dunno:
Personally, if I'm going to bother to open carry anything, it's going to be the BFG9000. :thup:
latest

Again, gang members usually have criminal records and are banned, by law, from owning or carrying guns.

No, it applies to them as well if they are American Citizens, but past experience shows that muslims are committing terrorism around the world, so calling the police on them, as happened with the 2 guys is a rational decision

There goes the whole content of character jazz

Sorry.......muslims have to clean up their own house........but armed muslims in public have a hurdle to clear as far as trust goes.........

And there goes the blaming the victim act

latest

Again, gang members usually have criminal records and are banned, by law, from owning or carrying guns.

What if they are gang members with clean records. You have any concerns about them running around WalMart displaying their favorite weapons?

Which of these people should be denied their second amendment rights to enter WalMart?

763900_630x354.jpg

View attachment 43605
That would depend upon which ones were in the country legally, wouldn't it?

OK , they are all here legally

You have no problem with ISIS wanabes running around WalMart armed like that?

No problem...as long as the rest of us are armed.

Exactly what I was going to say (and said in another thread).

If only ALL the bad guys would overtly display their weapons and walk around the store with their long guns visibly displayed slung behind their backs.

How many CCW holders do you imagine were on alert, just in case...

FTR, I agree with 2Aguy...leave the ARs and Saigas at home...if you want to make a political statement, an H&R Pardner single shot or Kentucky Long Rifle is the way to go.

When I open carry, it's a Bond Arms Snake Slayer. Enough to make a statement, but small enough to say "defensive only".

0210654.jpg

What a dumbass. But I expect it from you.

Why do you hate the second amendment?

What part of "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you understand

A baton is an arm

Location,location,location....

Scary black men
vs
Good ole boys bringing their shotguns shopping

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

That is a cc state, they weren't breaking any laws, and they didn't have shotguns. Not that it makes any difference what they had.

Black Panthers were breaking a law, voter intimidation.

And if a muslim were walking around armed, it wouldn't be intimidating no. But I would follow the demon around ready to strike with my own firearm. It's funny tho, you ask that question, as if you fully expected the answer I offered. So we can both agree muslims should be watched closely.

latest

What if they are gang members with clean records. You have any concerns about them running around WalMart displaying their favorite weapons?

Yes....but if they have clean records.....what can you do? All of the mass shooters either had clean records before the shooting or got around the background checks...or followed all of the gun control laws......

Which of these people should be denied their second amendment rights to enter WalMart?

763900_630x354.jpg

View attachment 43605
That would depend upon which ones were in the country legally, wouldn't it?

OK , they are all here legally

You have no problem with ISIS wanabes running around WalMart armed like that?

If they are on the watch list or under FBI surveillance.....but if they are just guys with clean records...what would you suggest we do? Even France can't stop their terrorists...remember, the Charlie hebdo terrorists....2 of them were on government terrorist watch lists and one was a convicted felon....and in France, with their extreme gun control laws, they still bought fully automatic rifles, 30 round magazines, pistols, hand grenades and a rocket propelled grenade........in France. And those guys were under suspicion.......

Besides...the muslim terrorists who are going to kill people aren't subtle about it are they?

1, The story is from a blog site NOT a news source.
2, The weapons pictured are Rifles NOT Shotguns.
3, Even YOUR OWN source says the picture is phony.

you're kind of nervy insane boy, complaining that something isn't a news site.

time for your meds, no?
He ran a fake story with fake results from a fake source.
HE did. No one else just HIM.

Why do you hate the second amendment?

What part of "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you understand

A baton is an arm

Location,location,location....

Scary black men
vs
Good ole boys bringing their shotguns shopping

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

Were they shooting people? And if the Muslims start yelling and shooting...sure...that would be intimidating....and considering the reach of isis because of obama's neglect there is an issue here beyond 2nd Amendment rights.

There is an issue that we are on our own, and need to handle this ourselves if these fucks are here.

No, it applies to them as well if they are American Citizens, but past experience shows that muslims are committing terrorism around the world, so calling the police on them, as happened with the 2 guys is a rational decision

There goes the whole content of character jazz

Sorry.......muslims have to clean up their own house........but armed muslims in public have a hurdle to clear as far as trust goes.........

And there goes the blaming the victim act

How is that blaming the victim......not all muslims are terrorists but almost all terrorists today are muslim.......for survival purposes you play the odds and call the police and have them checked out...

Notice the heading of this post.......2 non muslims had the police called on them didn't they......and then they were arrested for disturbing the peace....so why is it wrong to call on muslims doing the same thing?

Forum List

Back