🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Open carry" thugs terrorize Walmart shoppers

guns or naked..well we have guns

nope...people are dressed and the thugs playing video games at the entrance open the door for you and call you ma'am

will admit people get kinda rude in wally world....and i never get a damn cart that doesn't have a wookie wheel....i swear they take brand new carts and fuck them up....when they come in...i have visions of some dude ..taking new carts and fucking up one wheel...that is the only thing that explains their shitty shopping carts

Here are two Patriots exercising their constitutional right to bear arms. Unlike the armed WalMart shoppers, they were forced to leave by police and the conservative media demanded their arrest for a year. Maybe they made a mistake by choosing a baton as their arm of choice rather than a loaded shotgun

NBPP+Penn.+2008+scrn+snip.JPG

guns or naked..well we have guns

nope...people are dressed and the thugs playing video games at the entrance open the door for you and call you ma'am

will admit people get kinda rude in wally world....and i never get a damn cart that doesn't have a wookie wheel....i swear they take brand new carts and fuck them up....when they come in...i have visions of some dude ..taking new carts and fucking up one wheel...that is the only thing that explains their shitty shopping carts
I can deal with the shitty carts.

I cannot deal with 1) disappearing checkers in favour of self-checkout and 2) increasing number of fatasses in electric carts clogging the aisles.

I have finally moved close enough to civilization that I have options other than Walmart.

BTW, you ever wonder how the fatasses get to the carts in the first place???

1, The story is from a blog site NOT a news source.
2, The weapons pictured are Rifles NOT Shotguns.
3, Even YOUR OWN source says the picture is phony.
but its ok to be pratictally half naked shopping in wal-mart.

I'm not worried about a crazy redneck pointing a tittie at me.

Here are two Patriots exercising their constitutional right to bear arms. Unlike the armed WalMart shoppers, they were forced to leave by police and the conservative media demanded their arrest for a year. Maybe they made a mistake by choosing a baton as their arm of choice rather than a loaded shotgun

What a dumbass. But I expect it from you.

Why do you hate the second amendment?

What part of "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you understand

A baton is an arm

What part of "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you understand

A baton is an arm

Location,location,location....

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs
Good ole boys bringing their shotguns shopping

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

Wrong..but you know that.

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

How can two men, peacefully exercising their second amendment rights, be intimidating?

The guy walking through Walmart with a loaded shotgun is not intimidating, how can two men with a baton be intimidating?

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

How can two men, peacefully exercising their second amendment rights, be intimidating?

The guy walking through Walmart with a loaded shotgun is not intimidating, how can two men with a baton be intimidating?

You know the difference. If you dont you're a certifiable moron and not worth my time.

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

Shit, one shot would penetrate both the skinny mofos.

A baton is an arm

Scary black men
vs

You know the difference. If you dont you're a certifiable moron and not worth my time.

Don't assume what I know

If you have a point to make, then make it

Forum List

Back