🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Open carry" thugs terrorize Walmart shoppers

Which one does not have a second amendment right to walk around your store bearing arms?

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

You're afraid of guns,we get it.

Have you seen WalMart shoppers?
And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Last edited:
Which one does not have a second amendment right to walk around your store bearing arms?

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Doesnt bother me any. The wally world in my neighborhood is full of well dressed anglos.

Well dressed anglos?

What if it was full of well armed Muslims or gang members?

They don't seem the least bit "menacing" to me.

USMB clowns are idiots.

They dont seem menacing from your basement?
No, they don't seem menacing from down there either.

Well, thats because you're at home so things on the monitor wouldnt, now would they?
You make no sense. I think you're a pothead or something.

Oh I guess you dont understand how menacing a gun would be in real life compared to from your computer. My bad, a lot of people think the internet is life so that must be it

Nothing scary about them, the one looks like he's wearing his older brothers jacket. Other one is like 6'2" and weighs about 125 pounds. They were intimidating old people, tough guys.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

Were they shooting people? And if the Muslims start yelling and shooting...sure...that would be intimidating....and considering the reach of isis because of obama's neglect there is an issue here beyond 2nd Amendment rights.

So it is not guns that are intimidating, it is whether the person carrying them is a muslim or black

No....if they are a muslim. Color doesn't matter since islam is a religion, a good friend of mine is white and a muslim. Behavior is a problem as well....which is why the two guys were arrested.....don't forget that. And the religion of peace, for muslims, has a little issue with impulse control.......

boko haram, a religion of peace group, just held and inter faith get together.......they forced young muslim girls to cut the throats of young christian girls....so yeah....being a muslim is an issue.....

So you believe that the second amendment does not apply to those who dress like muslims?

Should someone dressed in Muslim garb be prevented from walking around WalMart with a loaded AR-15 with a 35 round magazine?

Is it a violation of his second amendment rights to call the cops on him?

No, it applies to them as well if they are American Citizens, but past experience shows that muslims are committing terrorism around the world, so calling the police on them, as happened with the 2 guys is a rational decision....let the police sort out what is going on......do you have a problem with that? Considering the two guys in this thread had the police called on them and they were arrested? Should members of the most violent religion on the planet get a pass just so we don't appear afraid of the most violent religion on the planet today?

No, it applies to them as well if they are American Citizens, but past experience shows that muslims are committing terrorism around the world, so calling the police on them, as happened with the 2 guys is a rational decision

There goes the whole content of character jazz

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Doesnt bother me any. The wally world in my neighborhood is full of well dressed anglos.

Well dressed anglos?

Gang members ususally have criminal records and are usually banned from owning or carrying guns.

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Well dressed anglos?

What if? What if obama wasnt an America hating piece of shit?

They don't seem the least bit "menacing" to me.

USMB clowns are idiots.

They dont seem menacing from your basement?
No, they don't seem menacing from down there either.

Well, thats because you're at home so things on the monitor wouldnt, now would they?
You make no sense. I think you're a pothead or something.

Oh I guess you dont understand how menacing a gun would be in real life compared to from your computer. My bad, a lot of people think the internet is life so that must be it
It's running Windows 7. My computer doesn't have the gun feature.

Very true

But the rightwing media was outraged for over a year because they were not in prison
But a guy walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun....nothing intimidating there

Wait......what if it were a Muslim walking through WalMart with a loaded shotgun.....is that intimidating?

Were they shooting people? And if the Muslims start yelling and shooting...sure...that would be intimidating....and considering the reach of isis because of obama's neglect there is an issue here beyond 2nd Amendment rights.

So it is not guns that are intimidating, it is whether the person carrying them is a muslim or black

No....if they are a muslim. Color doesn't matter since islam is a religion, a good friend of mine is white and a muslim. Behavior is a problem as well....which is why the two guys were arrested.....don't forget that. And the religion of peace, for muslims, has a little issue with impulse control.......

boko haram, a religion of peace group, just held and inter faith get together.......they forced young muslim girls to cut the throats of young christian girls....so yeah....being a muslim is an issue.....

So you believe that the second amendment does not apply to those who dress like muslims?

Should someone dressed in Muslim garb be prevented from walking around WalMart with a loaded AR-15 with a 35 round magazine?

No, it applies to them as well if they are American Citizens, but past experience shows that muslims are committing terrorism around the world, so calling the police on them, as happened with the 2 guys is a rational decision....let the police sort out what is going on......do you have a problem with that? Considering the two guys in this thread had the police called on them and they were arrested? Should members of the most violent religion on the planet get a pass just so we don't appear afraid of the most violent religion on the planet today?

OK....so you support police stopping and investigating citizens who are engaging in open carry?

I personally think carrying a rifle in public is rude and unnecessary. An early firearm instructor of mine, a police officer by profession, once told me how he replied to people who asked him why he was carrying his pistol off duty...they would ask, "Are you expecting trouble?" And He would reply "No, if I was expecting trouble I would have brought a rifle or a shotgun." So to me a rifle is something carried when you are expecting trouble....a pistol is more polite and usually all you need on a daily basis, just in case..........

During riots, having guys with rifles in front of your store.....perfectly appropriate......

homedepot.jpg

162186482.jpg

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Well dressed anglos?

Wow...came up with that one all by yourself

Did it take much thought?

OK....so you support police stopping and investigating citizens who are engaging in open carry?

They have to if they get a call....they ask the guy who he is, and if they have to they can run his name and birthday to see if he has a criminal background. If he has a clean record, is a law abiding citizen....he goes on his way.....

See....no need for a license, no need to register his gun, no need to have a magazine ban.......no muss, no fuss........

If he is a criminal, then the situation would probably start differently. If the criminal reacts calmly when they question him and they run his name and birthdate, and he comes back with a criminal record....bingo...they arrest him....

See...again, no need for licensing law abiding gun owners, no need to license or register his illegal gun, and no need to ban magazines.......no muss, no fuss....

Gun control that actually works.....

As a courtesy, if a cop asks about your carrying a gun.....be polite and explain if you have a permit, and if he asks for your name and birthdate to check you out, politely give it to him.....I would go so far as to say surrender the weapon as he checks as a measure to ensure officer safety...so he knows you are not a threat.....he is only there to keep people safe.........once he checks you out, he returns your weapon and you go on your way.....

Anyone have a problem with that?

And you want them armed?

Untitled.gif

Well dressed anglos?

Wow...came up with that one all by yourself

Did it take much thought?

You're the one who went all "what if".....

No, it applies to them as well if they are American Citizens, but past experience shows that muslims are committing terrorism around the world, so calling the police on them, as happened with the 2 guys is a rational decision

There goes the whole content of character jazz

Sorry.......muslims have to clean up their own house........but armed muslims in public have a hurdle to clear as far as trust goes.........

Forum List

Back