Open Carry will lead to wild west shoot outs

What I like best about Illinois' new concealed-carry law is that I have to wear all my shirts un-tucked and it hides my big grandpa belly. :thup:

I even carried into a pizza joint this evening, and no one said a word.

'Zup wit dat? :dunno:

What I like best about Illinois' new concealed-carry law is that I have to wear all my shirts un-tucked and it hides my big grandpa belly. :thup:

Someone was able to snap a picture of you!

West-6.jpg

:eek:

They didn't want to look at your fat ugly azz...

Really? You mean being able to carry a gun means we will be dueling all the time? That's the stupidest reasoning I've heard today. Last time I checked, Open carry doesn't mean dueling is legal.

Tennessee has had open carry for over 20 years. No shoot outs.

Every time people want to liberalize gun laws the antis claim there will be shoot outs and blood in the street etc. It never happens. Never. Because people who carry a gun are generally responsible people. Responsible people act responsibly. The problem is thugs. And thugs dont respect the law anyway.

None yet. The idea is to avoid them before they happen. Why carry a gun if you have never been attacked?

None yet. The idea is to avoid them before they happen. Why carry a gun if you have never been attacked?

Um, the idea is to avoid it before it happens.
Do you carry a spare tire in your car? Why carry one if you've never had a flat?

shootouts are more myth than fact

and there was none of this show down at high noon stuff, that's all hollywood
I concur, it was more like this[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZzWjazYi4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZzWjazYi4[/ame]

Um, the idea is to avoid it before it happens.
Do you carry a spare tire in your car? Why carry one if you've never had a flat?

If you read what I said, that was the point.

Forum List

Back