Open Carry will lead to wild west shoot outs

I love the Left Wing Logic..

If something really offends a Conservative, their answer is to tell the Conservative to grow thicker skin and get over it.. That their being offended doesn't take away other people's rights to offend them.

If something really offends a Liberal, their answer is that it has to be banned because no one has the right to offend them.

As it is with most Liberal Positions, it's totally hypocritical.

That is both sides. Look at gay marriage.

I love the Left Wing Logic..

If something really offends a Conservative, their answer is to tell the Conservative to grow thicker skin and get over it.. That their being offended doesn't take away other people's rights to offend them.

If something really offends a Liberal, their answer is that it has to be banned because no one has the right to offend them.

As it is with most Liberal Positions, it's totally hypocritical.

That is both sides. Look at gay marriage.

Funny how the democrats were against gay marriage before it was cool to be for gay marriage.

Wild West shoot outs are a feature of Hollywood movies. It's a bum rap on the XIX century West, which was the most urbanized (highest percentage of residents living in cities) region in the country.

Lawless gun violence isn't a cultural feature of the West, the home of the rule of the gun is Dixie. Marshal Dillon, you may recall, didn't allow carrying guns in his town. Georgia is the state that just passed a law to allow guns in bars (and churches too, if the congregation wants it).

Handgun deaths are at a higher rate in Eastern cities than in the Wild West, always have been. But the murder capitol of the USA is Louisiana.

But let's be fair. The very first gun control laws weren't passed in the West or in the East. It was the South that invented gun control. Those Jim Crow laws only applied to black people, of course, but it was Dixie that came up with the idea.

Hell's Angels kill armed civilian groups who try to interfere.
Interfere with what? Drug running? I call bull.

Go fuck with them, Iceweasel, and tell us what happens.

The Hell's Angel's of today are not the Hell's Angels of the 60's and 70's.
Today they are for the most part an efficient money making enterprise that stays below the radar because to NOT do so would slow the money intake.

Stop watching Son's of Anarchy white bread.

Interfere with what? Drug running? I call bull.

Go fuck with them, Iceweasel, and tell us what happens.

The Hell's Angel's of today are not the Hell's Angels of the 60's and 70's.
Today they are for the most part an efficient money making enterprise that stays below the radar because to NOT do so would slow the money intake.

Stop watching Son's of Anarchy white bread.

Booo!! Son's is good stuff :)

Forum List

Back