Open Letter to Senator McCain- Shove Off

Sir, thank you for your service, but with all due respect sir, I respectfully request you retire. Your actions and documented interviews where your repeated disregard for the Chain of Command is noted.

Sir, I respect the sacrifice you made for our country. As a grade schooler growing up in the 60's, Vietnam was not something I was totally in tune with, I did note the kill numbers that Walter Cronkite gave us nightly. It was a war with no agenda

It's a different time in America Sir. The people have spoken leveling the Republican establishment to also-ran. We gave you every opportunity to right the ship, but as we have come to find, you sided with the establishment.

With that said, and taking all the other evidence available under consideration.... Sir, I find you in contempt for failure to support the Chain of Command. As someone with your military bearing, I find your conduct unacceptable. As a result, I request you voluntarily step down from the U.S. Senate.

V/R
Geaux
John McCain is a one issue guy. Know's nothing about economics or job creation. His whole life has been military and on floor of Senate has been more military spending. Like a broke record. Could not even beat Obama in 2008.

You know, McCain no longer was a part of the chain of command the day he retired from the military. How do I know? I also am retired as well.

There isn't an officer around that has the ability to order me around, so therefore I am exempt from the chain of command, and so is McCain.

Guess the OP doesn't really understand how the military works, otherwise they wouldn't have made such a stupid post.

Oh I know how it works there Sparky. McCain is a disgraceful Senator that should honorably retire. He fails to support the Commander and Chief for which his party elected.

Mr McCain....

Wish you 'Fair winds and following seas'

-Geaux

John McCain is a Senator. The Senate is part of the legislative branch of the U.S. government. A co-equal branch. Senator McCain's first responsibility is to his constituents, then the American people.

Are you really openly suggesting party over country?

You know, McCain no longer was a part of the chain of command the day he retired from the military. How do I know? I also am retired as well.

There isn't an officer around that has the ability to order me around, so therefore I am exempt from the chain of command, and so is McCain.

Guess the OP doesn't really understand how the military works, otherwise they wouldn't have made such a stupid post.

Oh I know how it works there Sparky. McCain is a disgraceful Senator that should honorably retire. He fails to support the Commander and Chief for which his party elected.

Mr McCain....

-Geaux

John McCain is a Senator. The Senate is part of the legislative branch of the U.S. government. A co-equal branch. Senator McCain's first responsibility is to his constituents, then the American people.

McCain's state of AZ went to Mr Trump by 91+K votes. McCain is not representing his constituents but is carrying out a personal vendetta as a result of the Republican party demise

-Geaux

Mr McCain....

-Geaux

McCain's state of AZ went to Mr Trump by 91+K votes. McCain is not representing his constituents but is carrying out a personal vendetta as a result of the Republican party demise

-Geaux

Your opinion. It will be up to his constituents to decide if he's serving them.

Sir, thank you for your service, but with all due respect sir, I respectfully request you retire. Your actions and documented interviews where your repeated disregard for the Chain of Command is noted.

Sir, I respect the sacrifice you made for our country. As a grade schooler growing up in the 60's, Vietnam was not something I was totally in tune with, I did note the kill numbers that Walter Cronkite gave us nightly. It was a war with no agenda

It's a different time in America Sir. The people have spoken leveling the Republican establishment to also-ran. We gave you every opportunity to right the ship, but as we have come to find, you sided with the establishment.

With that said, and taking all the other evidence available under consideration.... Sir, I find you in contempt for failure to support the Chain of Command. As someone with your military bearing, I find your conduct unacceptable. As a result, I request you voluntarily step down from the U.S. Senate.

V/R
Geaux
I just wanted to point out that you accuse him of siding with the establishment. Then counteract your own argument by saying he is not supporting the chain of command...which, by definition, is the establishment.

If you could at least make sense in your post that would be great.

Mr McCain....

-Geaux

-Geaux

But you said his "first responsibility is to his constituents". Well, the data to date clearly proves that not to be true

-Geaux

V/R
Geaux
I just wanted to point out that you accuse him of siding with the establishment. Then counteract your own argument by saying he is not supporting the chain of command...which, by definition, is the establishment.

The Establishment = Swamp which was rejected by the voters. No, no, current administration is not the establishment you perceive, but one that has rose to the occasion of restoring order in America

-Geaux

V/R
Geaux

The Establishment = Swamp which was rejected by the voters. No, no, current administration is not the establishment you perceive, but one that has rose to the occasion of restoring order in America

-Geaux
The current administration is, by definition, the establishment...it is literally in charge and staffing an entire branch of government.

Mr McCain....

-Geaux

-Geaux

But you said his "first responsibility is to his constituents". Well, the data to date clearly proves that not to be true

-Geaux

91,000 out of over six million? He is representing his constituents and his country. He is not obligated to sycophant for Trump.

The Russians also went after senators who put US interests over Russian interests, such as McCain. And McCain knows that.

Oh, senators aren't part of any "chain of command". It's very authoritarian of someone to think that senators owe fealty to a dictator-president.
McCain should retire because he's a douche bag who stabs his party in the back.

V/R
Geaux
The Republicans eating their own. A liberal dream come true!

The Russians also went after senators who put US interests over Russian interests, such as McCain. And McCain knows that.

Oh, senators aren't part of any "chain of command". It's very authoritarian of someone to think that senators owe fealty to a dictator-president.
McCain should retire because he's a douche bag who stabs his party in the back.
Why don't you start another gofundme page against McCain like you did with Ryan :rolleyes:

V/R
Geaux

Oh this ghostly, frail old piece of shit looks to already be on borrowed time...Shit he may go tonight. In the end his legacy will be that he was nothing more than a lost and confused Rino.

Forum List

Back