Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

The Left hates Ted Cruz because he's everything Obama is not: accomplished, smart, and loves America.

The best thing that could happen to the Left is that if you guys nominate Ted Cruz for President.

Because they would be decimated and back to being irrelevant?

No; it would highlight the difference between the two political parties like no other event has in the past 20-30 years. People need to be reminded that some very small people are in government; Ted Cruz is one of them.

I hope he runs and gets nominated. I think he's eligible to be President... It's just that it would cement 4 more years for the Democrats since he wouldn't have a chance .

Decimated? Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we've had enough liberalism for now....

And the alternative is less liberalism...right? Not no liberalism unless you think the country's electorate is going to vote for what amounts to political whiplash. I cannot recall a time in the country's history as to when it did so but I'm sure there have been degrees of such whiplash in the past.

America, to halfway quote Gene Hackman in a movie, is a "roofer with a mortgage who wants one thing, to sit in his barcolounger, crack open a beer, and let the cable TV wash over him. Either way, he doesn't give two shits about your truth, justice, or the American way."

Sad as it may be (arguably), that is the case. Someone who threatens to get rid of the Federal Reserve or delete entire departments of the government threatens the whiplash which most Americans abhor.

Ted Cruz will go down in flames big time.

I happen to think a GOP flame-out is the Dems only hope in 2016 because as you said, Americans have had enough liberalism for now and if Clinton or Biden are nominated to run for President, the Obama record isn't going to do them any favors and it's something they can't walk away from since they were in the tent for much of his time in office.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, he plans to renounce his dual citizenship with Canada and have only a US citizenship.
How can he run for president being Canadian born?

Same way obama did being kenyan born.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, he plans to renounce his dual citizenship with Canada and have only a US citizenship.
How can he run for president being Canadian born?

Same way obama did being kenyan born.

Liar
liar.gif

By Republican standards, Ted Cruz is not fit to be president. Period.

And the alternative is less liberalism...right? Not no liberalism unless you think the country's electorate is going to vote for what amounts to political whiplash. I cannot recall a time in the country's history as to when it did so but I'm sure there have been degrees of such whiplash in the past.

America, to halfway quote Gene Hackman in a movie, is a "roofer with a mortgage who wants one thing, to sit in his barcolounger, crack open a beer, and let the cable TV wash over him. Either way, he doesn't give two shits about your truth, justice, or the American way."

Sad as it may be (arguably), that is the case. Someone who threatens to get rid of the Federal Reserve or delete entire departments of the government threatens the whiplash which most Americans abhor.

I happen to think a GOP flame-out is the Dems only hope in 2016 because as you said, Americans have had enough liberalism for now and if Clinton or Biden are nominated to run for President, the Obama record isn't going to do them any favors and it's something they can't walk away from since they were in the tent for much of his time in office.

Given what is being posted by the supporters of Cruz and Paul it appears as though they are not going to settle for any Republican who is to the left of those two. They want a full blooded far right conservative as their candidate in 2016. If someone more centrist like Christie wins the nomination they could go so far as to split off and run a 3rd party candidate instead. This is an issue that Republicans are going to face in the 2016 primaries. Be interesting to see how it plays out because the ramifications will be important for the future of this nation.

Given what is being posted by the supporters of Cruz and Paul it appears as though they are not going to settle for any Republican who is to the left of those two. They want a full blooded far right conservative as their candidate in 2016. If someone more centrist like Christie wins the nomination they could go so far as to split off and run a 3rd party candidate instead. This is an issue that Republicans are going to face in the 2016 primaries. Be interesting to see how it plays out because the ramifications will be important for the future of this nation.

I didn't see far right conservatives start a new party when Romney was running. I also didn't see far right conservatives start a new party when McCain was running.

Forum List

Back