Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

Many things are tested in the courts. Why do you hate the American way and system so much? The precedent of a dual citizen running for President, screams out for clarification.

Oh how petty you are and how little you know.

Precedent

Obama had dual citizenship, I don't recall you being bothered by that?

We only deal with facts.

Obama's father was or is ( don't know if he is still alive) a British subject, by British law that makes Obama a British Subject. facts are not your strong suit are they?

A person who speaks about himself in the third person is not sane, not honest and is a certifiable whacko leftist idiot.

GOP US SENATOR Bob Dole, conservative GOP leader and nominee for VP and for President on GOP ticket

He also promoted sex enhancing drugs which would have been put to better use on his failed political career.

We will never know, but there is a good chance that his career had had a better turn if he chose not to be an idiot and talk about himself in the third person.

BTW, since you consider Bob Dole your soul mate in your mutual idiocy in talking about yourselves in the third person, do you also admire his right wing ideas?

Bob Dole was a right wing conservative in his day. His right wing views were anathema to me, but his service and dedication to our nation were always adimred

We only deal with facts.

Obama's father was or is ( don't know if he is still alive) a British subject, by British law that makes Obama a British Subject. facts are not your strong suit are they?

Again; we only deal with facts. Obama never held dual citizenship, Ted Cruz has.

See how easy truth is?

By law Obama most certainly did. In fact has he ever renounced it? Further he has loyalty to Islam as well having been brought up a Muslim for how many years? You are aware once a Muslim always a Muslim according to Islam?

Funny how the radical left tolerates an estimated ten million illegal criminals who swarm over the southern border and the caring left is determined to clear a path for criminals to be able to vote (and run for election). Yet they are horrified that a US Congressman was (gasp) born in Canada when there is no restriction against foreign born Americans running for any office except the President. Maybe it's time to remind Americans that the first act by president Jimmie Carter was to pardon the rabble of cowards who renounced their US citizenship and fled to Canada to avoid the draft during the Vietnam conflict. Many of them no doubt are now tenured professors in colleges all over the Country instilling kids with the same hatred for America.

Correction: Obama?s Kenyan Citizenship?

To make a long story short, I forgot what I knew to be true

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama’s father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama’s father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.
But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya’s Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Funny how the radical left tolerates an estimated ten million illegal criminals who swarm over the southern border and the caring left is determined to clear a path for criminals to be able to vote (and run for election). Yet they are horrified that a US Congressman was (gasp) born in Canada when there is no restriction against foreign born Americans running for any office except the President. Maybe it's time to remind Americans that the first act by president Jimmie Carter was to pardon the rabble of cowards who renounced their US citizenship and fled to Canada to avoid the draft during the Vietnam conflict. Many of them no doubt are now tenured professors in colleges all over the Country instilling kids with the same hatred for America.

Dante said nothing about foreign born runnong for office. Holding dual citizenship is the issue. Is it a dangerous precedent, and for President would it set the stage for something dangerous?

Again; we only deal with facts. Obama never held dual citizenship, Ted Cruz has.

See how easy truth is?

By law Obama most certainly did. In fact has he ever renounced it? Further he has loyalty to Islam as well having been brought up a Muslim for how many years? You are aware once a Muslim always a Muslim according to Islam?

John F Kennedy and the Catholic faith. We dealt with religious bigots like you in the past. Why do you so despise the freedoms and right of religion enshrined in the US Constitution?

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

I know many RW that have never said "America love it or leave." When Bush was in office, I heard many liberals saying they were moving to Canada.

I think you are a troll and you don't care about America, otherwise you wouldn't be such a flamer.

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

Dante go fuck yourself.

:lol:

He was born in Calgary in a canuck hospital. Big freaking deal.

I for one would love him to keep his citizenship and run for office up here. But alas I believe he is destined for greater things.

A presidency perhaps. I would so love that. You have Cruz and Paul on the horizon.

Life is good.

I know many RW that have never said "America love it or leave." When Bush was in office, I heard many liberals saying they were moving to Canada.

I think you are a troll and you don't care about America, otherwise you wouldn't be such a flamer.
Mirror, mirror...

Dante loves America more than any tin god or ideology. See?

proves that he's a power hungry n00b willing to throw anything & anybody under the bus to clear a path for his political ambitions

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/309083-cruz-r-teaparty-throws-u-s-ally-under-the-bus.html

Crus is a proven liar through omission, as he failed to divulge his loyalties to a foreign nation to the voters of Texas.

thats the crux of the matter right there. He was more than willing to keep his dual loyalties UNTIL they were brought to light. Someone needs to lend him a spine.

Dante go fuck yourself.

I for one would love him to keep his citizenship and run for office up here. But alas I believe he is destined for greater things.

A presidency perhaps. I would so love that. You have Cruz and Paul on the horizon.

Life is good.
ty, td, you demented wench. I love Canada and many Canadians,

Why did Ted Cruz hide his dual loyalties from Texas voters?

Dante said nothing about foreign born runnong for office. Holding dual citizenship is the issue. Is it a dangerous precedent, and for President would it set the stage for something dangerous?

Dante, you may have some legitimate grounds for your concerns. Those foreigners could spell great danger. Just take the examples of history:

Alexander the Great was not Greek, he was Macedonian.
Napoleon was not French, he was Corsican.
Hitler was not German, he was Austrian.
Stalin was nor Russian, he was Georgian.

And, of course, Obama is nor American, he is Hawaiian.

proves that he's a power hungry n00b willing to throw anything & anybody under the bus to clear a path for his political ambitions

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/309083-cruz-r-teaparty-throws-u-s-ally-under-the-bus.html

Crus is a proven liar through omission, as he failed to divulge his loyalties to a foreign nation to the voters of Texas.

thats the crux of the matter right there. He was more than willing to keep his dual loyalties UNTIL they were brought to light. Someone needs to lend him a spine.

And on that spine the words, ethics, truthfulness, and honesty should be engraved

Holy toledo we didn't want them!

Those days of accepting lib whack jobs are looooooooooooooooong gone darlin.

I'm a dual citizen. And before anyone knocks it I'd like to say why I love it. I am a citizen of the two best countries on the planet in my mind.

I am so tired of those that insult us. Those from within.

We are a great people. We have excelled beyond any nations in just a few hundred years.

We rock.

Dante go fuck yourself.

Life is good.

All for Cruz taking a run at it, I would vote for him...and your avatar, best avatar going I think.

Forum List

Back