Open Relationships

I'm a married grandfather with a giant family. I've seen all types. Try an argument that isn't a dodge.

If that's true, then you're just full of shit and being contrarian because you have no other persona here (other than perpetual victim, of course).

smart.

do you ever contract out jobs?

what I'm getting at is, will you be my man-pimp?
Sure, there are plenty of contract jobs and to man pimp you we'd have to do several long painful tests, one such test is keeping an erection while viewing Roseanne Barr in a bikini.

If that's true, then you're just full of shit and being contrarian because you have no other persona here (other than perpetual victim, of course).
I've never claimed to be a victim of anything. I do stand up for policies to address past injustices but I have never claimed to be a victim of those injustices myself. All you're doing is cosplaying to paper over your lack of an argument.

Sure, there are plenty of contract jobs and to man pimp you we'd have to do several long painful tests, one such test is keeping an erection while viewing Roseanne Barr in a bikini.
I specialize in the Alien Skinny Finger Probe experience.

Yeah, you kinda do.
:laugh:

I have never claimed to be anyone's victim. In fact I've said repeatedly that it's the frail whites on this board and in this country who are my victims. They're the ones that can't stop immigrants like me from coming and changing their country to something more suitable for me and mine.

Oh sure... :rolleyes:
I am sure that you'll provide absolutely no examples because this is just you dancing away from the premise of the OP now that the empty, specious portion of your argument is over with. That really usually all you got.

I am sure that you'll provide absolutely no examples because this is just you dancing away from the premise of the OP now that the empty, specious portion of your argument is over with. That really usually all you got.
Oh, you poor victim.

Forum List

Back