Open Relationships

For your weird ass fan fiction? I don't know what reparations you're fantasizing about because I've never claimed to be owed reparations. You're going to have to explain your fantasy better.
Now we've got that settled. You are officially opposed to any reparations for anyone. Got it.

Now we've got that settled. You are officially opposed to any reparations for anyone. Got it.
Why would I be opposed to reparations for anyone? :dunno: That's like being opposed to justice for anyone. :laugh: Some people are deserving of reparations like victims of injustice are deserving of justice. Japanese Americans interned during WW II. Survivors of the Holocaust. Black American victims of segregation and Jim Crow. I support all of these even though I don't happen to be a victim of any of them. Is that really your perspective? You only support things that personally benefit you? How about women's rights? They're half the population. Fuck em? :dunno:

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I have tried to discuss how it's about how marriage is about social stability for children and therefore society.

all you can do is say "don't judge".

its not judgements; it's reasons.
Sorry bud. You can’t gloss over your inane psychotic rant about worshiping Satan, hating humanity and destroying the family by pretending that the issue is about preserving the family and protecting children That is just codswallop. There are many factors that threaten the stability of marriage and the well being of children that are far more salient than a night out at a swing party that the kids know nothing about

Last edited:
What did you say?
I said that I've claimed to be a victim. That I don't need reparations for your series of fan fiction novellas you're writing about me. That if anything I was flattered. And that I do support reparations for people who are or were actual victims of injustice. None of that was particularly hard to follow but you were too busy acting out I suppose.

I know you have. That's what I said to start with!
That's a mistype. You've claimed I'm a victim and your evidence is supposed to be my support for reparations but I've never claimed to be deserving of reparations myself. My family came to this country in 1980 Unk. What would we be victims of that would require reparations? You're just doing cosplay and for what? :dunno: Because you want to fantasize me being a victim? That's literally all it is. It's so confusing why so many of you rely so heavily on make believe. :laugh:

Sorry bud. You can’t gloss over your inane psychotic rant about worshiping Satan, hating humanity and destroying the family by pretending that the issue is about preserving the family and protecting children That is just codswallop. There are many factors that threaten the stability of marriage and the well being of children that are far more salient than a night out at a swing party that the kids know nothing about
I can gloss over whatever I want.

you can keep believing it won't affect your relationships.

go be free.
My wife and I started out in what was pretty much an open relationship that lasted for almost 15 years before we actually got married. We met when we were 18 and there was obvious chemistry and we became best friends, with benefits, but neither one of us was ready to be in a monogamous relationship but that didn't matter. Our friendship and our love and our bond has only grown stronger in that time. It was only in our late 30s we finally decided to get married and even though we are both monogamous right now I don't think either one of us would be upset at all if the other expressed a desire for a physical relationship outside of our marriage. We're best friends, we tend to support each other in all our endeavors. Marriage, for humanity, is a fairly recent invention. If we were biologically predisposed to only want to one mate then we wouldn't be attracted to as many people as we are.

What the hell is "name believe"?
Sorry, make believe. I post from my phone and sometimes this swipe texting don't work out and I miss it.

What's with all the make believe? Serious question. I genuinely don't get it. This is a place to debate people's actual arguments. To me the equivalent is like walking out to the court and taping a photo of you dunking on to backboard. It's an odd choice is all I'm saying. Maybe there's some cultural differences I'm missing?

Forum List

Back