Open Relationships

Appeal to ignorance/ appeal to authority logical fallacy, Clearly you are unable to have a rational and logical adult discussion . U I provided an overvie of all of the forms that nonmonogamy can take from situations where each spouse goes off on their own- to “swinging” in various contexts –to group commitments . However you vocabulary seems to be limited to “open marriage” that you keep repeating like a broken record .Get off of your lazy a
Get a life! :)

When and where did I say that no one has any problems. ? I said that it can and does work for many people and when approached correctly, can strengthen a relationship. I actually do know quite a few such couples. I also said that couples who go into it for the wrong reasons-to salvage a troubled relationship are in for a disappointment. However, all you can do is demonstrate the weakness' of your reading comprehension, dumb it down and misrepresent me
the stats are 90% of the relationships fail.

that's all.

if I offend you I apologize.

the facts should help individuals decide if this kind of emotional instability is for them.

It is still an inherently unequal relationship. The males have the privilege of having multiple spouses . Then women do not . This sort of crap is just an example of a false equivalency logical fallacy and a red herring fallacy to deflect attention away from the fact that you can’t discuss the top honestly and intelligently
and open relationships in reality are a reverse harem most of the time with one woman having many simps who are all unhappy.

for the record,I don't espouse polygamy with the one man/ many women / warren Jeff's / jihad Mohammed model either, it just has been historically around in many cultures. it also generates much unhappiness.

one on one is best.

All of this crap about children is just a red herring logical fallacy to divert attention away from, and derail the actual topic which you seen to have a problem with. In addition, you have decided –without evidence –that children are “exposed to the life style” Tell us all about your experiences with non monogamy and how you know so much about what goes on.
what do you think, that people who espouse monogamy are just trying to rain on your sex parade?

life is bigger than that.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it wise.

I was talking to a guy at a gym and he told me that he and his wife once had a great sex life but after they opened their marriage all he ever gets now is an occasional BJ from her. :)
Are those the other guy’s initials?

the stats are 90% of the relationships fail.

that's all.

if I offend you I apologize.

the facts should help individuals decide if this kind of emotional instability is for them.
Maybe you could establish a modicum of credibility if you provided some actual documentation that included the type on nonmonogamy your talking about as well some demographic information about subject couples. Otherwise, this is just codswallop

and open relationships in reality are a reverse harem most of the time with one woman having many simps who are all unhappy.

for the record,I don't espouse polygamy with the one man/ many women / warren Jeff's / jihad Mohammed model either, it just has been historically around in many cultures. it also generates much unhappiness.

one on one is best.
You are still not dealing with the topic. You're just throw dung at the wall to see what sticks . You ignore that fact that I myself have expressed doubt about the viability of open relationships while disgussing the pros and cons of other forms of non-monogamy . But you refuse to deal with that, or just can't

what do you think, that people who espouse monogamy are just trying to rain on your sex parade?

life is bigger than that.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it wise.
No! Why would you even think that? I have n problem with monogamy. I only have a problem with ignorant asses who judge others for what they do yet cannot have a rational discussion about the topic

Maybe you could establish a modicum of credibility if you provided some actual documentation that included the type on nonmonogamy your talking about as well some demographic information about subject couples. Otherwise, this is just codswallop
i don't do busy work.

if you're unaware of historical polygamous arrangements then you just need to take a day and read up.

You are still not dealing with the topic. You're just throw dung at the wall to see what sticks . You ignore that fact that I myself have expressed doubt about the viability of open relationships while disgussing the pros and cons of other forms of non-monogamy . But you refuse to deal with that, or just can't
why are you ferociously dedicated to destroying families?

do you hate humanity?

do you worship Satan>

No! Why would you even think that? I have n problem with monogamy. I only have a problem with ignorant asses who judge others for what they do yet cannot have a rational discussion about the topic
i have discussed. monogamy is more stable in many ways, polygamy generates discontent in many ways. of course, monogamy does too.

nothings perfect.

there are no solutions, only compromises.

suffering is unavoidable. -- Buddha.

You answered your own post you dumb-ass.
What the fuck are yu blathering about bumb ass? My position is and always has been that people have the right to decide on their own sexual lifestyle and rules in or out side of a relationship. You do do seem to have the emotional maturity or acumen to grasp that. Your mentak deficits are not my problem

Forum List

Back