Open Relationships

you get the important point.

90% are doomed to failure.

it's like the "communism has never been done right, but it really does work" argument.
Never said open relationships work. They usually donā€™t

But you canā€™t say that extramarital sex within the context of an open relationship is the same as ā€œcheatingā€

Never said open relationships work. They usually donā€™t

But you canā€™t say that extramarital sex within the context of an open relationship is the same as ā€œcheatingā€
I can say.

I have said it.

I'll say it again.

you're a bunch of degenerate empty inside abuse victims, emotionally stunted and in denial.

none of the dudes want it.

they may say they want it to appear "feminist" but they're just weak clowns.
Bullshit

Let's use our big boy words.

Thanks in advance for you compliance in this matter.

you're both cheaters.
I will give you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion days if you can show one post where I even SUGGESTED that I was in an open relationship.

I will give you a billion billion dollars a day for a billion days if you can show one post where I even SUGGESTED that I was in an open relationship.
You don't seem like a cuck.

The picture of a cuck.

1713974940463.png

Discussing modern slang terms is hardly worth the effort. Do what you want and try not to bother the rest of us with your peculiar marital complaints.

Haha, I bet I've had more women in a month than you've had in your entire life.
So you are unable to form meaningful attachments And suck at relationships. Sounds like you have some trust, love, and communication issues thats not a brag thatā€™s a mental illness

Forum List

Back