Open Relationships

Explain to me how a man with multiple wives where those wives are subservient to him -as is always the case with polygamamy, is equal to what I am describing
what if they agree to it? what if they're happy to be with a rich man?

I also don't believe you know all these couples with no jealousy or problems.

Open relations are

None of anyone else’s business except those in the relationship.

If you don’t want one, don’t enter into one. It really is that simple.
but everyone judging everyone else is a tried and true human tradition.

why do you hate society?

No one is doubting that is your opinion, and a good reason for you not to be in one. However its not a reason for you to be involved in the choices of other consenting adults. What you now don’t believe the person you used as a source because she no longer believes the same as you? Her opinion evolved as more evidence became available to her, that’s what rational people do.
you're a bunch of degenerate empty inside abuse victims, emotionally stunted and in denial.

none of the dudes want it.

they may say they want it to appear "feminist" but they're just weak clowns.

Why do folks get married if they want to fuck other people?
Instant gratification clouds their judgment. It is that simple. They think the can have the benefits of a stable monogamy relationship and enjoy something new all the time at the same time. They can not. Even as winterborn said, if jealous is not the problem time and execution is. A good relationship takes time and work to maintain. There just is not enough time for two.

Instant gratification clouds their judgment. It is that simple. They think the can have the benefits of a stable monogamy relationship and enjoy something new all the time at the same time. They can not. Even as winterborn said, if jealous is not the problem time and execution is. A good relationship takes time and work to maintain. There just is not enough time for two.
Wanting their cake and eat it too?

seeing a model of cheating is not the best for the child to learn about loyalty and trust.
I agree with you. Being sexually promiscuous in a marriage sends a bad message to children.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
I'm a single guy and have banged lots of women but a married person should refrain from doing that.

Wanting their cake and eat it too?
Exactly. You are damn lucky if you can juggle paying the bills and a single relationship these days, let alone two relationships. I was married almost 30 years. I have ducked out of the relationship thing completely. I did my time. During those 30 years work kids and relationship was all I did. No golf, hunting, fishing, drinking, and gambling. Would I like a relationship plus my hobbies? Sure. Not enough time for all of them. I will not lie I now prioritize golf hunting fishing drinking and gambling. So far few regrets.

no they aren't.

its a man having a bunch of women, or a woman having a bunch of men, depending on who has more power.
One is cheating, the other is having sex within pre-agreed upon rules

90% of open relationships are doomed to failure, but by definition its not cheating if one follows the rules

One is cheating, the other is having sex within pre-agreed upon rules

90% of open relationships are doomed to failure, but by definition its not cheating if one follows the rules
you get the important point.

90% are doomed to failure.

it's like the "communism has never been done right, but it really does work" argument.

Forum List

Back