Zone1 Opening Olympic Games Celebration "Mocking of Christianity"

Transsexuals are mentally sick people

They hate themselves

and they hate Christians, who for the most part do not engage in self loathing

Transsexuals are mentally sick people

They hate themselves

and they hate Christians, who for the most part do not engage in self loathing
There is more then only transsexuals in this case, there is lots of satanistic imaginery and symbolism... but transsexuals are sick yes...

One guy explained on another forum

Since most people seem to have missed a lot, I will repost what I've written in "the enemies of the West" thread:

As I expected, plenty of occult symbolism and hidden messages (just a beautiful show for the vaccinated herd ).

The Apocalypse horseman riding on the Seine ( it was in fact a woman, but that was part of the whole show), red lightening along the route (rivers of blood/war), the piano on fire while they played John Lennon's Imagine song above a schorched Earth, the Phoenix wings the Eiffel Tower (symbolizing the Reset), fire works like missiles and then the aerial image of Paris under a heavy smoke, the ox head and other ancient god efigies on the wall where from Macron and other assholes spoke, the lightning above the Musée de L'Homme to project a Phoenix on both sides, the olimpic flame under a baloon symbolizing the Earth on fire, Celinu6nu6nu performing the final song...not to mention the promotion of faggotry and transgenderism with the pathetic dancing group of drag queens, bearded ladies, obese divas and homo erectus worshiping during the whole broadcast.

Far from beating London 2012 on the masonic & occultist scale but not bad either...7/10 imo.

There is more then only transsexuals in this case, there is lots of satanistic imaginery and symbolism... but transsexuals are sick yes...

Since most people seem to have missed a lot, I will repost what I've written in "the enemies of the West" thread:

As I expected, plenty of occult symbolism and hidden messages (just a beautiful show for the vaccinated herd ).

The Apocalypse horseman riding on the Seine ( it was in fact a woman, but that was part of the whole show), red lightening along the route (rivers of blood/war), the piano on fire while they played John Lennon's Imagine song above a schorched Earth, the Phoenix wings the Eiffel Tower (symbolizing the Reset), fire works like missiles and then the aerial image of Paris under a heavy smoke, the ox head and other ancient god efigies on the wall where from Macron and other assholes spoke, the lightning above the Musée de L'Homme to project a Phoenix on both sides, the olimpic flame under a baloon symbolizing the Earth on fire, Celinu6nu6nu performing the final song...not to mention the promotion of faggotry and transgenderism with the pathetic dancing group of drag queens, bearded ladies, obese divas and homo erectus worshiping during the whole broadcast.

Far from beating London 2012 on the masonic & occultist scale but not bad either...7/10 imo.
We live in troubled times

Beware the end of the Church Age

When it happens, the consequences for non believers will be horrific

Last edited:

Don't upset the old people here .

They have enough problems understanding the existence of a Deep State , lat alone Microbe being a poster boy for them via the WEF .

If you then load Deep State philosophy and "religion" on to that basic explanation they freak when hearing about Satanic worship and many more horrific practises .

But for once you and your mystery other Forum hero are correct .

Cover yourself withy garlic and you might be OK.

Society's obsessions with these things was being "mocked". The movements representing such tiny minorities that are given such distorted amounts of attention was being mocked. It was a carnival, not a promotion; things were turned on their head for the fun of doing so. If you didn't understand the irony of much of this, you need to relax and become a bit more objective. Sure, there was a lot that jarred me temporarily (Marie Antoinette singing while holding her decapitated head on her lap?), but just remember the Lennon song that was featured. It is a hymn of praise for a world of no nationalism, no religion, no segregation. That should offend just about everyone.

Don't upset the old people here .

They have enough problems understanding the existence of a Deep State , lat alone Microbe being a poster boy for them via the WEF .

If you then load Deep State philosophy and "religion" on to that basic explanation they freak when hearing about Satanic worship and many more horrific practises .

But for once you and your mystery other Forum hero are correct .

Cover yourself withy garlic and you might be OK.

Always fun to read lunatic ravings.

Three Jews in Switzerland are controlling your bowel movements, too, don't forget.

Forum List

Back