Operation American Spring promises to drive Obama from office this Friday

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
They expect 30,000,000 people tomorrow ... we shall see.

Self-styled revolutionary patriots plan to converge on Washington, D.C., this week to drive President Barack Obama and disloyal lawmakers out of office.

“We are calling for the removal of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and Eric Holder as a start toward constitutional restoration,” said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, leader of the Operation American Spring protest group. “They have all abandoned the US Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status.”

Operation American Spring aims to pressure those lawmakers who remain – or are replaced by officials of their own choosing – “to sponsor and pass very Constitutionally crafted State legislation to dissolve the size, powers, scope and spending of the U.S. Government by 2/3rds.”
<more>

The bottom line is, folks are pissed. And sick and tired of this hapless excuse of a President.

The bottom line is, folks are pissed. And sick and tired of this hapless excuse of a President.

I have no doubt of that.

But to stage an overthrow of the federal gov't is a bit of a stretch.

I am no fan of President Obama. But he is the lawfully elected president of these United States. There are constitutional methods for removing him.

Barring that, elect someone new in 2016.

Lawfully?

Really?

OK, go on believing.

Constitutional methods? Seen any Constitution lately?

Lawfully?

Really?

OK, go on believing.

Constitutional methods? Seen any Constitution lately?

Not for a very long time. Which is why I laugh at the conservatives claiming that the republicans are any better.

I vote for a CLEAN SLATE.

Send the carpetbaggers, thieves, and liars HOME, or to the GALLOWS.

The best way to do that is to start a groundswell of support for a third party.

The reason the politicians have ignored the people so long is because they are far more interested in their party than in their oath of office.

Put in a third party candidate and force some serious campaign finance reforms.

Not for a very long time. Which is why I laugh at the conservatives claiming that the republicans are any better.

The reason the politicians have ignored the people so long is because they are far more interested in their party than in their oath of office.

Amen.

The Taxed Enough Already Party basics are on target but a new name would be needed so the established duopoly would have to start demonizing all over again.

Henry, the teatards have proven beyond any doubt that they don't know shit from Shinola when it comes to running anything. Their entire platform is based on eliminating all the rules just for them, while tightening restrictions on anyone that is - or could someday be - a competitor.

They'll be gone in 2017, and good riddance.

You know what I'd like to see? No - what I'd LOVE to see? I'd love to see a special dotgov messageboard set up that hosts debates with the candidates from all the parties - there's something like 4 dozen - and the independent candidates as well. It would have to be done on a messageboard, tv coverage for that many people would last for days and cost too much.

It would be great to get a good look at all the candidates.

But back to the issue at hand:

American Spring

There's a tiny group of butthurts out there. A couple dozen will show up in DC in a few hours and they'll make complete asses of themselves.

And that's going to be the final nail in the Far Right's coffin.

Comedy gold.

They expect 30,000,000 people tomorrow ... we shall see.

Self-styled revolutionary patriots plan to converge on Washington, D.C., this week to drive President Barack Obama and disloyal lawmakers out of office.

&#8220;We are calling for the removal of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, and Eric Holder as a start toward constitutional restoration,&#8221; said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, leader of the Operation American Spring protest group. &#8220;They have all abandoned the US Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status.&#8221;

Operation American Spring aims to pressure those lawmakers who remain &#8211; or are replaced by officials of their own choosing &#8211; &#8220;to sponsor and pass very Constitutionally crafted State legislation to dissolve the size, powers, scope and spending of the U.S. Government by 2/3rds.&#8221;
<more>

30,000,000?

Ok: population of Washington, DC: 646,449

List of U.S. states and territories by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The city is crowded as it is.

So, when a small group of people maybe show up and wave their crayola signs and have coffee and donuts while passers-by wave at them, realize what they are up to and then laugh.... ok, the after reporting of this is going to be fun!!!

Last edited:
Weird.

none of the million whatever marches ever got to a million, so I doubt, many will show, since it's pay day

Henry, the teatards have proven beyond any doubt that they don't know shit from Shinola when it comes to running anything. Their entire platform is based on eliminating all the rules just for them, while tightening restrictions on anyone that is - or could someday be - a competitor.

They'll be gone in 2017, and good riddance.

You know what I'd like to see? No - what I'd LOVE to see? I'd love to see a special dotgov messageboard set up that hosts debates with the candidates from all the parties - there's something like 4 dozen - and the independent candidates as well. It would have to be done on a messageboard, tv coverage for that many people would last for days and cost too much.

It would be great to get a good look at all the candidates.

But back to the issue at hand:

American Spring

There's a tiny group of butthurts out there. A couple dozen will show up in DC in a few hours and they'll make complete asses of themselves.

And that's going to be the final nail in the Far Right's coffin.

Comedy gold.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

&#8220;For more than five years, &#8216;we the people&#8217; have been writing, calling, faxing Congress, the media, screaming in Town Halls, marching, rallying, demonstrating, petitioning, all to no avail,&#8221; Riley said.

A tiny minority of partisan and ignorant rightwing extremists does not constitute &#8216;we the people.&#8217;

And their efforts have come to &#8216;no avail&#8217; because they&#8217;re inane, ridiculous, and unwarranted.

"Also, for sort of a Cold Dead Hands Across America feel, they’re going to coordinate the Giant DC Suckfest with a second event at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada, barring any drone strikes or internal unrest.

Then, next, you see (we like to imagine Riley laying all this out with tabletop game figurines, maybe pausing to go “Pew-pew-pew!” during the exciting freedom-fight scenes), the states will all reassert their power, and they’ll just nullify “all withholding taxes, employment taxes, employer taxes, and income taxes,” which is going to make everybody who works for a living rich. Their facebook page promises:
This will effectively DOUBLE the size of ALL American Middle Class family weekly paychecks and cause our local city and town economies to boom.
That is gonna be so SWEET. We bet some of their supporters have already got their eyes on the first of shiny new AR-15&#8242;s they’re gonna buy, hell, why not one every week with all that extra income?

Wingnut Judson Phillips, the Tea Party Nation founder who found the secret Constitutional loophole that prevented Barack Obama from being sworn in for a second term, is totally into the Big New Revolution, though he’s a bit worried that the Feds may actually wipe out the Rebel Alliance with their Death Star:

Read more at Operation American Spring Will Bring 10-30 Million Patriots To DC Friday, If You Include Imaginary Friends

“Pew-pew-pew!” lol

Amen.

The Taxed Enough Already Party basics are on target but a new name would be needed so the established duopoly would have to start demonizing all over again.

Demonizing my ass. All anyone did wad let those lunatics have mics. They took care of the rest.

Forum List

Back