10-30 million to remove Obama from office Friday

CaféAuLait;9093282 said:
How can "10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office"?

Oh, that's right - the Koch's are paying the bills.

Same with the Brainless Bundy Bunch.

You almost feel sorry for people as dumb as this.

I have come to the conclusion you may suffer from KDS, Koch Deneragement Syndrome. Everything from Bundy, this weirdo and global warming is all the Koch's fault. Next, thing we will hear is they paid to have Kennedy shot, because they were at fault for the Cuban missile crisis and Kennedy was about to spill the beans.

He is next In line of being insane behind rdeanie
both are brainwashed tools for the left/progressives, has a cultish love for Obama....and anyone dare speak out about him...they are here to beat you to death if they could
and they don't seem to mind:cuckoo:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9093282 said:
How can "10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office"?

I have come to the conclusion you may suffer from KDS, Koch Deneragement Syndrome. Everything from Bundy, this weirdo and global warming is all the Koch's fault. Next, thing we will hear is they paid to have Kennedy shot, because they were at fault for the Cuban missile crisis and Kennedy was about to spill the beans.

Read the links.

I didn't say it.

The articles said it.

Just as they have been reporting all along that the Kochs financial support throughout the Bundy debacle.

CaféAuLait;9093282 said:

He is next In line of being insane behind rdeanie
both are brainwashed tools for the left/progressives, has a cultish love for Obama....and anyone dare speak out about him...they are here to beat you to death if they could
and they don't seem to mind:cuckoo:

The real tools are the idiots doing the dirty work for the Kochs.

Koch's want to foment insurrection but you don't see their wives out in front of the "men". And you won't see them serving time in a federal prison for their crimes.

Forum List

Back