Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Stephanie's trailer park contingent?

11772146f3e74b934253037a2aa36e11.jpg

Idk if they're getting ready to roll, but they're sticking it to the libtards by rolling coal in their commie faces yeeeeehaaaawww

Maybe they'll roll coal while they roll. That'll learn the libs

Say what you want about Staph, but at least she hasn't pulled a TwatCom and asked to have this embarassing fail of a thread closed.

That said...

Let's roll bitches! :lol:

Poor little batboy guano
You really are filled with hate for others. It seems it's mostly directed at women..

in my book that just makes you a bully and coward all rolled into one

now do try for one day of happiness. All that hating can't be good for your health

Poor little batboy guano
You really are filled with hate for others. It seems it's mostly directed at women..

now do try for one day of happiness. All that hating can't be good for your health
it not my fault steph that you can't get through the door to get out of your trailer house, (too many krispy cream donuts will do that to you) leading this year's Operation American spring :tank:from your trailer house it is then

not hate, just laughter ,, now tell everyone else to let's roll!!! :drills::salute::rofl:

I think that's most of you haters problem

You all need to get a good roll in the sack. Maybe you won't be so damn miserable all the time

so go roll in the hay or something. good gawd you go around calling women twats.Staph.

just nasty and hateful people all the time

Last edited:
Poor little batboy guano

How are those chocolate chip wood shaving okra pot cigarette ash trailer court cookies coming along, Staph?

I think that's most of you haters problem

You all need to get a good roll in the sack. Maybe you won't be so damn miserable all the time

so go roll in the hay or something. good gawd you go around calling women twats.Staph.

just nasty and hateful people all the time
"Let's roll," Staph!!

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back