Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's most of you haters problem

You all need to get a good roll in the sack. Maybe you won't be so damn miserable all the time

so go roll in the hay or something. good gawd you go around calling women twats.Staph.

just nasty and hateful people all the time
"Let's roll," Staph!!

hqdefault.jpg
OMG. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Poor little batboy guano
You really are filled with hate for others. It seems it's mostly directed at women..

in my book that just makes you a bully and coward all rolled into one

now do try for one day of happiness. All that hating can't be good for your health

How are those chocolate chip wood shaving okra pot cigarette ash trailer court cookies coming along, Staph?

You all need to get a good roll in the sack. Maybe you won't be so damn miserable all the time

so go roll in the hay or something. good gawd you go around calling women twats.Staph.

He....he...he..he...he......she said "roll" twice! He he....he he he.

The only roll that steph is interested in :jelly rolls and tootsie rolls

We need some sound effects here.

Amen!!! Can't wait to see those hundred of millions of bikers descend on Washington and show Obama who the boss is!!!

:rofl:
We can't generate those kinds of numbers. Conservatives work for a living. However the last election proved we do show up for what matters.

You mean the last election where moderates who voted for Obama defected in droves?

yeah, keep patting yourself on the back for that. :rofl:

Amen!!! Can't wait to see those hundred of millions of bikers descend on Washington and show Obama who the boss is!!!

:rofl:
We can't generate those kinds of numbers. Conservatives work for a living. However the last election proved we do show up for what matters.

You mean the last election where moderates who voted for Obama defected in droves?

yeah, keep patting yourself on the back for that. :rofl:

it all over in future elections for your ilk :lmao::popcorn::mm::happy-1::laugh2::laugh2:

White Christians Are Now a Minority in 19 US States

White Christians Are Now a Minority in 19 US States All About America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back