Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor liberals Bibi wins , less Jews will be killed and now Cruz is gonna run for president.....The nut shots just keep coming for you racists.
That's Israel's problem...

that's good...

that's also good, I plan on voting for him in the primary...

who made a racist comment...?
all democrats.
Thanks for confirming my belief that you are batshit insane. :thup:
Yea we all know you democrats hate the truth about you be told.....Hey how many more black dead babies are you in support for this year?
None. Next stupid question?
You mean you think abortion should be illegal???????

That's Israel's problem...

that's good...

that's also good, I plan on voting for him in the primary...

who made a racist comment...?
all democrats.
Yea we all know you democrats hate the truth about you be told.....Hey how many more black dead babies are you in support for this year?
No, it means I'm anti-abortion.

all democrats.
No you are not. You support it because you dont think it should be illegal and thus praise dead black babies....You are a racist.

No you are not. You support it because you dont think it should be illegal and thus praise dead black babies....You are a racist.
That you think you know me better than I do speaks to your batshit insanity. At any rate, I don't support anyone having an abortion. I do support people to have the right, however, to make that choice for themselves. I would prefer no one would get an abortion, but I recognize it's not my place to make that choice for tbem.

And get this ... I support that right for all people, not just blacks. So you remain a moron for thinking my position is racist. :cuckoo:

That you think you know me better than I do speaks to your batshit insanity. At any rate, I don't support anyone having an abortion. I do support people to have the right, however, to make that choice for themselves.

And get this ... I support that right for all people, not just blacks. So you remain a moron for thinking my position is racist. :cuckoo:
And yet you lie some more since you want dead black babies.

That you think you know me better than I do speaks to your batshit insanity. At any rate, I don't support anyone having an abortion. I do support people to have the right, however, to make that choice for themselves.

Let me know if you ever return to reality. :cuckoo:

Thanatos....how would you even have anything to say without lying?

That one's not playin' with a full deck, if ya know what I mean?

Fuck off loser. Unlike you Petey I don't lie

Will krispy Kreme be sponsoring this years American spring since steph is their BIGGEST customer?

bigBus.png

MAIN-Krispy-Kreme-doughnuts-KKK.jpg

Last edited:

Fuck off loser. Unlike you Petey I don't lie

Will krispy Kreme be sponsoring this years American spring since steph is their BIGGEST customer?

bigBus.png

Hey dummy the Klan is a Democrat organization
Complete idiocy from a raging lunatic. Though most members of the Klan in its early days did indeed vote Democrat, that in no way made it a "Democrat organization." :cuckoo: It was neither sponsored for nor endorsed by the Democrat party. What it was, and still is, is a collection of southern conservative racist losers. Though the racist southern conservatives used to largely vote Democrat, nowadays, they mostly vote Republican. The last member of the KKK to win an election was in 1989 when David Duke won as a Republican.

bigBus.png

Complete idiocy from a raging lunatic. Though most members of the Klan in its early days did indeed vote Democrat, that in no way made it a "Democrat organization." :cuckoo: It was neither sponsored for nor endorsed by the Democrat party. What it was, and still is, is a collection of southern conservative racist losers. Though the racist southern conservatives used to largely vote Democrat, nowadays, they mostly vote Republican. The last member of the KKK to win an election was in 1989 when David Duke won as a Republican.
Your post is complete bullshit and full of lies....

bigBus.png

Cries a raving lunatic. :rolleyes:

bigBus.png

Cries a raving lunatic. :rolleyes:

He must be the delivery boy for krispy kreme

bigBus.png

So...the Klan was indeed founded in the South. But it is far from only a Southern thing.

The KKK is alive and well in New York and Jersey and Pennsylvania and Illinois and California and Arizona and many Rocky Mountain areas.

KKK being exclusively a Southern thing is a media driven myth. Its nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back