Status
Not open for further replies.
eg7yIlK.jpg

Indeed.

Yep, let em roll...

rascalsduo-450x337.jpg

poor dears

:crybaby::eusa_boohoo:

when they have to run and dig out a six month old thread. should tell you all you need to know folks

I'm famous...:spinner:

poor dears

:crybaby::eusa_boohoo:

when they have to run and dig out a six month old thread. should tell you all you need to know folks

I'm famous...:spinner:
You're the gift that keeps on rollin', steph!

Be loud .. be proud ... Let's roll! Before it's too late!!!

Any new people can just come in here to see who the haters are on this board. Hope it doesn't scare them off though.

oh well. haters will always be haters. seems some are just born that way

Any new people can just come in here to see who the haters are on this board. Hope it doesn't scare them off though.

"Haten," steph. "Haten." Not "haters" ... "haten."

C'mon, quit slacking. I know you're not new here.

Whatever you say...lunch lady!

Let's Roll!!!!

:rofl:

(ya know...you could ask the mods to close this thread.

Progressives. This is what they are. As any who reads this thread can see. They are petty childish little minded people. Glad i am not one.

I'm glad I'm not either. and all over POLITICS. that's even sadder

Progressives. This is what they are. As any who reads this thread can see. They are petty childish little minded people. Glad i am not one.
Childish? Perhaps. But when it comes to brain-dead, single-digit IQ, knuckle-dragging, Neandrathal-zombies, we are clearly talking about conservatives; which this thread also exhibits.

Case in point ... conservatives throw a revolution and boast about 30 million patriots will be on hand to overthrow Obama....

... only they came up 29,999,928 patriots short of their goal.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

But before anyone knew of their impending epic and monumental fail -- we had Stephanie cheering them on from the anonymity of cyberspace...

"Let's roll, people! Before it's too late!!!

I have never seen a bigger fail from anyone on these fora.... and their have been some doozies.

Childish? Perhaps. But when it comes to brain-dead, single-digit IQ, knuckle-dragging, Neandrathal-zombies, we are clearly talking about conservatives; which this thread also exhibits.

Case in point ... conservatives throw a revolution and boast about 30 million patriots will be on hand to overthrow Obama....

But before anyone knew of their impending epic and monumental fail -- we had Stephanie cheering them on from the anonymity of cyberspace...

I have never seen a bigger fail from anyone on these fora.... and their have been some doozies.
Guess that all s better then kkk supporting baby killing douche nozzles

Wonder if Lunch Lady even bothered to show up?

I'm glad I'm not either. and all over POLITICS. that's even sadder

That's funny coming from a partisan hack. I suppose it's easier to call others haters, rather than be embarrassed about an ignorant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back